• Feature Request: Fully incorporate virtual & real CIE X CIE Y parameters into color picker

• 6 Comments
    I have a large project coming up where the DPs insist on using their own XY system for everything, this puts me at a disadvantage as CIE X and CIE Y controls are not fully incorporated into the color picker and ML controls in EOS. I have seen other posts...
  • Auto start/stop cue list

• 3 Comments
    I would love an MA-like feature where cue lists can auto-start, and auto-release when you bring the fader up and down. This could help in a number of busking situations, and also prevent inexperienced operators from having additional cue lists playing...
  • Prism as a Parameter name

• 0 Comments
    Hello, i love to see "Prism" and all things related to it to see as a parameter name. Right now, all i have, is "Beam FX" in all the Fixtures.
  • Patch Channel at Universe / - should show that universe address space

• 1 Comment
    While in patch with a fixture selected, in the center it shows the universe utilization, it would be helpful if when I timed in Channel 2 Address 3/ it would them change the universe utilization to that specified universe
  • Lock Magic sheets objects

• 0 Comments
    As needed, could be useful lock Magic sheets objects during edit mode to avoid unwanted movement. Always selectables, but lock to grid. Thank you Francesco
  • Timestamp on Command History Tab [Tab 30] and Undo

• 1 Comment
    Would be nice to have a reference of when a change was made for Command History and Undo.
  • Mouse/touch-driven interactive control on Encoder pages

• 0 Comments
    It would be great if it was possible to adjust parameters on the encoder view in a similar manner to the ML Controls pop-up (e.g. hover over a parameter and use the scroll wheel to adjust the value) or perhaps enable a click-and-drag behaviour on the...
  • Display any parameter data on a magic sheet

• 3 Comments
    I'd like to have the ability to show the status/value down to the individual parameter level on a magic sheet and not just the category. For example - I want to see JUST the label for the beam palette that the Zoom parameter is in, without worrying...
  • Expanded and clearer layout for OSC IP addresses & multiple port implementation

• 0 Comments
    Hello, Is it possible to look at the layout for OSC IPs in Show Control/OSC in Setup? We are now in a world where rather than using broadcast, we're targeting specific IPs of multiple machines (a main and backup QLab, as well as a main and backup...
  • Make FX rate and size faders recordable

• 0 Comments
    Changes made by rate and size faders are not recordable. When making changes with those faders, the rate and size numbers are not manual - and are therefore not recorded into cues.