• In TAB99 add an entry when the Ethernet link goes down.

• 1 Comment
    Currently the log just had dropped packets . Knowing the desk link went down would be useful
  • 'Showfile Load' Macro trigger

• 1 Comment
    There is a startup Macro for desk boot, but you can't assign a Macro to be triggered when opening your file. We have some startup functions we need to run when you open/switch files throughout the day but this can't be done via Startup Macro.
  • Add effects preview to staging mode

• 2 Comments
    To be able to see how your effect interacts with each other on magic sheet would be very helpful. I was so excited when i heard about staging but disappointed when i gound out effect were not previewed in there. In film and TV its all on the fly and you...
  • A3D: Sneak plus click-to-focus

• 0 Comments
    it would be helpful to be able to use Sneak in combination with Augment3d's click-to-focus feature. Chan 1 Sneak (unterminated) in the command line would affect the speed of the following focus change when using long click in A3D. thx, ueli
  • Direct Select font size

• 0 Comments
    Eos font size in some places isn't zoomable and can be hard to read. one of those places is Direct Selects. Could we please have a way to change the font size for direct selects? Eos is really careful not to add visual clutter and i love that. but the...
  • Update User only

• 1 Comment
    Hey, Could there be an additional Update Modifier for 'User only' pleaseeeee. Ideally can be set as a default by user, just like Make Abs and Ref Only etc. Now that it's more and more common to have multiple consoles/users in a system, it would be great...
  • Command Select Active should be able to Minus Cells

• 1 Comment
    Currently this selection is possible by changing Flexi modes to Cells Off and pressing {Select Active} but it would be nice to be able to make a quick selection without changing Flexi modes with the command {Select Active} {-} {.} (select active minus...
  • get a swap function for parametres

• 0 Comments
    be able to swap for exemple shutter b values and shutter d values (already tried to submit this idea, thanks to jackmill who corrected me first, my english betrayed me one more time)
  • Disable Macro

• 1 Comment
    Option to disable macro without having to delete contents or delete full macro. Helpful for organizing show file workflow - if you have magic sheets already made but want to disable functionality of a macro button without ruining the work of all the reference...
  • Auto-mark mode, Default Mark Earliest

• 0 Comments
    Changing the default in automark to mark earliest instead of mark latest.