• Augment3d Conventional Focus using Encoders

• 0 Comments
    In Augment3d, it would be really great to be able to focus the conventionals using encoders for pan, tilt, shutters, etc just like focusing a moving light.
  • Workspace Copy/Move/Swap

• 5 Comments
    Ability to copy/move/swap an entire workspace to another workspace.
  • Open/Save/Merge using System Dialog in Mac Nomad

• 1 Comment
    Open/Save/Merge using System Dialog in Mac Nomad Feature Request: Open/Save/Merge using System Dialog in Mac Nomad It would be great to be able to use a system dialog/finder for opening, saving, and merging things in MacOS Nomad, rather than having...
  • Feature Request: Sort/Filter Show Category in Patch

• 0 Comments
    I believe I am one of many users who keeps a running list of all the fixtures I’ve ever used at the end of my patch, to retain “By Type” palette data for future shows. So in Patch, when I select a new channel and press “Type,” the Show category shows...
  • Export Augmented 3D Model and Fixture Layout

• 0 Comments
    It's really great to be able to build spaces in Augment3D especially when using VW2023 but it would be really handy to be able to export some sort of file, even a mesh to be able to draw over in VW and/or CAD. Being able to import is great it would be...
  • Display Executed Target Labels in Cue List View

• 0 Comments
    Is it possible to have a drop down of something if I hover over an executed macro in a cue? Eg. Cue 1 executes macro 1000 - if I hover over the macro in external links could it display the label? This would be uber useful!!
  • Name for Universes.

• 0 Comments
    It can be helpfull if we can in EOS Software give names for the DMX Universum.
  • Query Absolute Value

• 1 Comment
    Duplicate of here . I want to query the absolute value of a param. Say I have a fixture with tilt 90, I can `Query Tilt 90` and have that fixture selected, great. But if I store that same tilt 90 value into FP 1, and `Query Tilt 90` it no longer works...
  • Make All EOS commands available in Macro Editor

• 0 Comments
    I am sure that this came up some times, But i can't find it in the Feature Request. So here i go. Like to see every command that is possible in the EOS Software to be an option in the Macro Editor. Simple commands like "Up" or "Down", like "Fader...