• Renumber Cue

• 0 Comments
    I need a function to renumber cue numbers. This will be useful to many users.
  • Alert-Time in CSV Export

• 3 Comments
    For a full show documentation, the software lacks the ability to export cue alert times. This should be added under the category cue sheet in the export Menu
  • Feature request: Allow numbering of subs into the thousands

• 2 Comments
    I really want to have a sub 2000 that controls channels 2001-2010. and a sub 1100 that controls all my Hippo layers starting at 1101. Subs are the only target that don't allow numbers above 1000 right? Keep the limit at 999, fine, but give us more flexible...
  • Feature request: When selecting curves, get a visual representation of each curve.

• 2 Comments
    Title is basically it, would love to just see the curves and decide by that representation instead of reading labels and hoping what's behind them matches what I think they do.
  • Add Background Image in Pixel Map

• 0 Comments
    I'd love the ability to add a background image to a pixel map in the editor and as an underlay option in pixel map preview. We do pixels in our set pieces and having the ability to add a picture as an underlay would be very helpful to be able to place...
  • Swap shutters

• 0 Comments
    I wish there was a function to swap ML shutters in Live. For example, when mirroring a fixture, I might say: 202 Focus Beam Recall from 201. 202 Pan @ /-100. However I don't have a good way of swapping the B and D shutter thrust and and angles without...
  • Option in Setup or Magic Sheets to allow Magic Sheet Channels' "Link to Color" refer to CP Reference Color and not Channel Color Data. Helpful for CCT Based Palettes.

• 0 Comments
    In Magic Sheet Channels, linking to Target Color used to reference the Color Palette's Reference Color. This was especially helpful for CCT Color Palettes using non-standard color Parameters like CCT, Warm White, Cool White, and other combinations to...
  • in merge show, add a button "only merge adresses"

• 1 Comment
    hello, it's a great new thing to be able to "only merge augmented xyz location", but the opposite would be great as well.
  • Add colors to cues

• 1 Comment
    I would really need color coding for cues! Between the regular ones, the follows, the qlab triggered, the fx, the parts, etc. It would really help out. Thanks
  • A3D - Ability to adjust how relatively bright various fixtures are to each other

• Planned for Future on
    • 1 Comment
    Wondering if there is a way to put a user changeable setting in patch or fixture setups that similar to the concept of proportional patch was able to change how bight one lamp is relative to another in A3D only. For instance, to me some strip lights seem...