• Disable auto screen dimming

• 0 Comments
    It should be a user option whether or not the screens time out and dim.
  • Media Browser

• 0 Comments
    With the more widespread use of Icons throughout EOS, it would be great to have a dedicated Media Browser Tab. I have found it really difficult to do things like delete old Icons and such as the location to do that is quite strange. A single tab that...
  • PSD Notes for parts

• 0 Comments
    PSD Notes for parts, not just the cue.
  • Execute could be attach o a part Q

• 0 Comments
    Hi, I think would be helpful to have te possibilities to have the execute command attached to a part of a Cue and not only at the main Cue That could help organize better things inside a single a Q. I'm thinking for examples at some macros or linked...
  • Inhibit fixtures from snapping on

• 0 Comments
    Feature Request, inspired by a discussion which started over here: Inhibiting fixtures from snapping up Apparently I'm not the only one who would like something like this: A feature to inhibit certain fixtures from snapping on suddenly. What several...
  • Record an Effect By-Type into a preset

• 1 Comment
    I have a whole bunch of effects that run from a background state to a CP. When my bosses boss finally makes up their mind on what the background color should be, it would be super helpful to be able to record both the background state and the effect into...
  • Port Offset Settings

• 2 Comments
    Suggested addition to system settings for specifying or locking the state of the Port/Offset softkey in patch.
  • Feature Request: Magic Sheet Multicell SVG layers

• 0 Comments
    It would be cool if there could be additional layers in SVGs that EOS Magic Sheets could respond to. Specifically for multi-cell fixtures, like I make a custom symbol in Inkscape for a pixel mappable fixture and I assign each cell as a different layer...
  • Add "duplicate" to the right click menu in hierarchy

• Planned for Future on
    • 1 Comment
    The context menu has Delete, Explode, Remove Entry. It would be nice to be able to Duplicate here too
  • Magic Sheet Image Replace

• Coming Soon on
    • 1 Comment
    The change type option in magic sheets is great, would love to see it extended to allow global changes. Change all circles to squares, or more practically change all of my imported VL3000 SVGs to Mac Viper SVGs. On the right click menu for imported images...