• Snapshot Default Settings

• 0 Comments
    Currently there's no way to set default settings for snapshots. It would be great if I didn't have to deselect "favorite" and select "all workspaces" every time I record a snapshot, for example. Thanks Greg
  • Magic Sheet/Direct Select Effect Button Indicator

• 0 Comments
    It would be awesome to have some type of indicator that Flashes the Rate, Time, Tempo, BPM of an effect.
  • Effect Variable labelling

• Under Review on
    • 0 Comments
    Hi All, Very nice feature to busk effects combined with Background values ! Small problem : Variable1 or 2 or whatever numer is not easy to manage then on the fly, with say, 2 or more variables and multiple effects running at the same time. Solution...
  • Create Array Tool for 3D

• 0 Comments
    Not sure if this tool exists in the argument3d visualizer space, but it would be great to have a create array tool for 3D similar to the magic sheet create array tool. I guess for now it’s possible to make a magic sheet array and connect it to an augmented...
  • Offline Editor Windows: Accurately display workspaces when working between machines that have different monitor resolutions

• Planned for Future on
    • 1 Comment
    Replace Fullscreen Offline Editor box with a menu where a user can set window resolution based off standard monitor resolutions, fullscreen mode or a resizable window. This would allow a user to record snapshots that require specific-sized frames within...
  • More detailed FaderConfig

• Planned for Future on
    • 2 Comments
    It would be nice if you had more opportunities to change your fader configurations. So on a Gio or Ti, you have 10 Fader with each of them 3 buttons. For example: I want to have the opportunitie to say that the button on the really bottom is a go button...
  • Gobo and Beam angle in Query

• Planned for Future on
    • 1 Comment
    Now that we are able to enter data like gobo and beam angle for A3D to work with, it would be nice if this new data would be able to get recalled in query and free up some more text fields for other info. Thanks, Tyler
  • Ability to Sync client without A3D info

• Under Review on
    • 1 Comment
    Ok. Yes. Wireless nomad isn't officially supported. That said, I and many others use it to great effect every day and its become a valuable tool. Lately it seems that showfiles with involved A3D geometry fail to sync wirelessly, even on robust enterprise...
  • Model Preview in Fixture Model Physical Data section?

• Under Review on
    • 1 Comment
    It would be nice to have a Model Preview in the Fixture Model area--perhaps incorporated into the Physical Details section. This would save time when searching for a model that is close but not exact--especially if the "Generic" category keeps growing...
  • Render lights with real world brightness - hyper realistic mode

• Under Review on
    • 4 Comments
    In Eos Beta version 274 the spot and wash brightness and color are a bit off. I have S4 LED Lustr+ and D40 Vivids patched into Augment3d and when I turn them both up to FL the spotlight really overpowers the wash on the stage. Also the home colors on...