• Focusing shutters on non moving light

• Under Review on
    • 1 Comment
    Should it be possible to do it in a live mode instead of going in the patch so it could be possible to follow a path. In patch I can't keep the lights that I need to reference on but just the one I'm focusing.....and it would be great if I could also...
  • Patch > Augment3d > Gobo Rotate - add a Mirror flag

• Under Review on
    • 0 Comments
    Add a mirror flag so that a gobo image can be mirror reflected to match whatever is actually being projected on stage. I notice that b315 includes a Beam Edge parameter, which is presumably going to control image sharpness but isn't yet implemented...
  • Magic Sheet Rotation

• Under Review on
    • 1 Comment
    Hi All, So just been playing with the "Make Magic Sheet from Augment3d" and used with Change type method to change to the built in generic profile for one of my generics, however doing so means that the rotation is lost as they are being drawn as there...
  • Lasso Select in A3D

• Under Review on
    • 0 Comments
    It would be great if there was a lasso select tool (kind of like selections in autocad) for fixture selection in A3D to avoid selecting unwanted fixtures. Here's a screen capture of autocad selection: Thanks, Sam.
  • PixelMap Preview - option to view entire image with frame showing "crop"

• Planned for Future on
    • 2 Comments
    Hello I find pixelmaps are sometimes awkward to get the full image, as I don't know exactly which bit of it I'm looking at. If in pixel map preview I had an option to see the whole image with a frame showing the current area being presented it would...
  • Fixture Intensity- Option to proportion in Augment3D only?

• Under Review on
    • 3 Comments
    Hello, Not sure if this is the right place.. so playing around in my venue after freelancing for a month (and programming and running a musical on 3.0 beta, flawlessly i might add, so thanks for that!) And building our standard rig, i come across...
  • Automatic creation of "temporary/focusing" focus points

• Planned for Future on
    • 1 Comment
    Would it be possible to get a tool that creates a focus point (if selected) after manually focusing 1 fixture to a specific area and then adding the rest automatically? (for example a chair center DS or a specific set piece). a small indicator like the...
  • Mirror Function in Augment3d Orientation

• Under Review on
    • 1 Comment
    I cant remember if I have requested this one before, I know I have mentioned it in the closed beta. I had a show where Augment3d did not match the real world unit. If the real world unit was correct, augment3d was wrong. This has happened more than...
  • Replace imported Item

• Under Review on
    • 1 Comment
    Sometimes, you make some changes to an object in your favorite CAD program. It would be nice, if it was possible to replace an existing object with a newer version.
  • Tab 36 link to Fader

• Under Review on
    • 1 Comment
    It would be useful if there was an option in Tab 36 to link it to the fader wing & fader page you are using. So when you changed pages, the page you were on was at the top.