• Variables

• Planned for Future on
    • 2 Comments
    It´d be nice if you could create variables and use them in macros and cuetiming etc.
  • Diffuser Lense Support

• Under Review on
    • 3 Comments
    Could we add support for diffusion lenses to the patch, with rendering capability in Augment3d? I've noticed that while there are options in patch for beam angle and gel color, there isn't an option to select fixture optics. With fixtures like the ColorSource...
  • Video walls and LED tape

• Planned for Future on
    • 4 Comments
    I'm sure these are already on a wish list somewhere, but just in case... Don't ask, don't get. I've managed to import a few screenshots as planes to use in different scenes for an upstage video wall, but they're pretty dim and they can only snap on or...
  • Video Input as surface

• Under Review on
    • 2 Comments
    Could we have network-based video inputs onto surfaces? Projection, LED and other video elements are even more common these days.
  • Please Unlock the Master Fader Pair in Fader Controls

• Planned for Future on
    • 1 Comment
    I would like to use the Master Go/Back/Load buttons for Cues but be able to re-map the Master Fader pair to Global Manual Time or Global FX size/rate. These features are now showing in the fader controls drop down for the master pair, but they don't work...
  • Free selectable 3D models for simple conventionally Fixtures (fresnel, profile, flood, spot etc.)

• Coming Soon on
    • 0 Comments
    For simple non movinghead fixtures an in each case suitable 3D model should be selectable from a library for Augment3D visualisation. This can already take place in the patch or only in A3d. Currently allocations:
  • Fixture symbols for Augment3d to Magic Sheet conversion

• Under Review on
    • 3 Comments
    Just an idea, when converting argument3d views to magic sheets it would nice when we get a fixture symbol instead a rectangle. What will useful is to have a stock symbol library based on USITT fixture symbols, also for MS.
  • Variable forms and unsharpness for conventional fixtures - Augment3d View

• Planned for Future on
    • 4 Comments
    For conventional fixtures or floodlights, for example with barndoors or fresnel, the beam on surfaces should be adjustable in the form and size accordingly. Simple Exemple: Also the colour should be adjustable if, for example, color...
  • Fixtures > Physical Model > Fixture Model - Add scale factor and wattage

• Planned for Future on
    • 4 Comments
    The rig I'm modelling has some Birdies which I could usefully model as a Parcan scaled to 35%, I've also got some 2k Fresnels which are decidedly larger than the existing model. Thinking further on this, wattage could also be a customisable property so...
  • Augment3d "Focus" Fan Function

• Coming Soon on
    • 1 Comment
    Performs the existing "Fan" function on the irradiated surface (ground). For example: the ability to evenly position and align between two clicked points on the ground