Ideas
  • Gobo Search Tool In Gobo Library

• Planned for Future
    • 7 Comments
    To my best knowledge there is no gobo search tool in the database window of patch in EOS Beta 274. This would be very helpful because on libraries like the Rosco gobo library there are a lot of gobos and I can't tell which is which.
    • Wed, Feb 26 2020 3:33 AM
  • Magic Sheet undo

• Planned for Future
    • 1 Comment
    Please add "undo" to the magic sheet. At least esc key should disconnect any movement I have begun. If I start to drag something and realize I don't want to, currently I'm stuck with what I started and have to undo it by hand, sometimes by recreating...
    • Wed, Feb 5 2020 5:00 AM
  • There should be a quicker way in Patch to choose a different mode of the same fixture without having to do a full search.

• 0 Comments
    Right now, if you have a Fixture in Mode A and you want to change it to Mode F...you likely have to go back into Search, retype the name, find that fixture, expand the hierarchy, etc etc. Can be a big pain especially if you are troubleshooting with different...
    • Wed, Jul 22 2020 4:13 PM
  • Is there any way to import a two dimensional floor plan into Augment

• Planned for Future
    • 2 Comments
    Can you import a 2D image, say a designer’s floor plan, and lay it on the floor to help position stock flats, furniture etc.?
    • Wed, Mar 4 2020 9:40 AM
  • Changing network adapter

• Under Review
    • 0 Comments
    I'd like to be able to change the network adapter used by EOS. Maybe also being able to choose the network adapter used for sACN/ArtNet seperatly.
    • Wed, Jan 22 2020 5:07 PM
  • Variables

• Planned for Future
    • 1 Comment
    It´d be nice if you could create variables and use them in macros and cuetiming etc.
    • Wed, Feb 26 2020 3:05 PM
  • Please Unlock the Master Fader Pair in Fader Controls

• Planned for Future
    • 1 Comment
    I would like to use the Master Go/Back/Load buttons for Cues but be able to re-map the Master Fader pair to Global Manual Time or Global FX size/rate. These features are now showing in the fader controls drop down for the master pair, but they don't...
    • Thu, Feb 13 2020 3:14 PM
  • Add control panel to fixture models to aid setting correct orientation

• Coming Soon
    • 1 Comment
    This is a common feature in other visualizers--something visible on one face of the 3D model's base to allow easy coordination of the light's virtual orientation with reality. I'm having a lot of fun playing with augment3d but that part of it involved...
    • Wed, Jan 22 2020 9:24 PM
  • Undo and Command History buffers should persist after save

• Planned for Future
    • 1 Comment
    Keep the ability to use "undo" after saving, i.e. setting channel 1 to full, then saving, then pressing [undo] should undo channel 1 @ full. Keep the command history available after saving.
    • Thu, Feb 6 2020 1:54 AM
  • Gel colours

• Planned for Future
    • 0 Comments
    When setting the Gel for a channel (Patch > Database > Gel), a selection of the Gel, like when we construct the Scroller Wheel Gel, would also make sense with the gel of the data base and would be helpful. The present one write complicated the right...
    • Mon, Feb 10 2020 12:55 PM