• Color of objects

• Planned for Future on
    • 4 Comments
    Hi there How do you change color of objects inside augmented? I am trying to make stage decks and want them to be black but they only appear to be grey even if I pick a color for them.
  • [request] Magic sheet editing with actual object label

• Planned for Future on
    • 4 Comments
    I do a lot of MS editing. Currently, when editing, the label just displays as "(Label)". It would be very helpful to me to have the actual label display when editing because oftentimes the label is bigger or smaller than the "(Label)" text and I need...
  • Augment3d - Translucent Cyclorama

• 11 Comments
    I’m really surprised I haven’t seen this in the forums, I would think it would be a fairly common request. If it’s not already planned, could we have a cyclorama object in Augment3d, with translucency so we can light it from either the front or the rear...
  • Color options for direct selects

• Planned for Future on
    • 1 Comment
    Hello, Can we please add the ability to custom color direct select tiles. This could be coloring the entire tile or adding a colored border to the tile. Problem: Requesting more ways to quickly ID groups in large DS Display for quicker selection...
  • Allow gobo selection by number

• Planned for Future on
    • 3 Comments
    I would like to select gobos in patch by manufacturer number instead of the tiny picture that's way too small to figure out what it is. I know what number I want and would like to just select it. Displaying the number with the picture would help a lot...
  • Is there any way to import a two dimensional floor plan into Augment

• Planned for Future on
    • 2 Comments
    Can you import a 2D image, say a designer’s floor plan, and lay it on the floor to help position stock flats, furniture etc.?
  • Open Recent Files option in the CIA!

• 0 Comments
    With every new release I hold my breath and look for an 'Open Recent Files' option. I know it's on the list...I just want it really really bad. ;-) Just a list of 5 of them. I can't tell you the number of times I'm jumping back and forth between show...
  • Custom 3D Fixtures

• 0 Comments
    Hey all! I was wondering if there is currently a way or if there will ever be a way to create a custom fixture that isn't one you would buy from a company. I'm thinking like a marquee that has individual light bulbs, is there a way I can model that...
  • Changing network adapter

• Under Review on
    • 4 Comments
    I'd like to be able to change the network adapter used by EOS. Maybe also being able to choose the network adapter used for sACN/ArtNet seperatly.
  • Gel colours

• Planned for Future on
    • 0 Comments
    When setting the Gel for a channel (Patch > Database > Gel), a selection of the Gel, like when we construct the Scroller Wheel Gel, would also make sense with the gel of the data base and would be helpful. The present one write complicated the right...