• Shift + Level for flashing your level intensity.

• 0 Comments
    Shift + Level should flash your intensity at the saved level you have assigned it. I don’t always want to flash at full… thank you !
  • Minimum Fade Time for channels/addresses

• 3 Comments
    As a programmer who often ends up in film land, I'm often dealing with 12k and 20k lamps, which prefer to be faded up slowly; snapping them to full causes big inrush current and has been known to crack lenses. I think it would be very useful to be able...
  • Functional x/y colour picker control

• 6 Comments
    Eos's colour picker has supported x/y visualization for some time, but unfortunately the colour picker doesn't seem to properly control fixtures with CIE x/y parameters patched. x/y control is becoming more common and more useful in many applications...
  • Renumbering cues

• 8 Comments
    Hej Folks, What about a renumbering system like the other guys have to do get cues in a numeric order just in one step? So far I'm good with copy and move but it would be convenient sometimes. The other guys do that with popups but I think syntax...
  • Undo and Command History buffers should persist after save

• Planned for Future on
    • 3 Comments
    Keep the ability to use "undo" after saving, i.e. setting channel 1 to full, then saving, then pressing [undo] should undo channel 1 @ full. Keep the command history available after saving.
  • Update Magic Sheet Targets when they are changed by MoveTo

• Planned for Future on
    • 2 Comments
    In Patch MoveTo of a Channel or in Blind MoveTo of a Group, or a Pallet, or a Preset etc etc, basically when anything that can be a target of a Magic Sheet object is moved, please update the target reference in the Magic sheet in the same way as it is...
  • Multiple Augmented Stages

• 1 Comment
    Problem - Augmented is currently like one giant room. If there are multiple sets, stages or rooms in a venue there needs to be a way to separate each area both physically from light spill and from the computer processing off screen elements. Currently...
  • Save modified effect as new effect

• 1 Comment
    It would be really good to be able to modify an effect in live (For example the rate or size) and then easily save that as a new effect directly. For example, if I make a ramp effect, use it in some cues then in another scene, use the effect slowed...
  • Allow us to delete tab 1 and tab 2

• 1 Comment
    Tab 1 and tab 2 are very frustrating for single screen, nomad setups. They get in the way, pull focus when hitting the live, and rise to the top as well, so sometimes if I am in workspace 2 In a blind tab, and I hit live, I will be transferred to workspace...
  • Global Palettes

• 0 Comments
    Global Palettes would still be a great tool to have! But even without having those I was wondering if it´d be possible to tweak the behaviour of the by type palettes a bit. Talking about multi-part-fixtures. When I have the same scroller attached to a...