• Allow choice of Virtual Keyboard layout

• 1 Comment
    The recent introduction of 3.1.1. changed the Virtual Keyboard layout (Tab 7 + PopOut) to reflect the Apex layout. Given the limited number of Apex consoles in use globally at this time, it would be helpful for the majority of users to be able to select...
  • Position Data not currently copyable

• Planned for Future on
    • 14 Comments
    is there a plan to be able to copy position data from one channel to another in A3D patch? right now if you copy aa channel it does not copy any A3D data.
  • More fader configuration options

• Planned for Future on
    • 3 Comments
    Hey there, would be great to be able to have more possibilities to configure fader and buttons. For example: a button that flashes the fader to the opposite side while pressing being able to change fader ranges in submasters (being able to have...
  • Data Organization: Submaster and Macro decimal points

• Planned for Future on
    • 3 Comments
    Without an object such as SUB 101.1 or MACRO 101.1, one cannot create an organized show file. Since the functionality already exists for presets, palettes, groups and snapshots, it would be beneficial if there was the ability to maintain one concept through...
  • Add control panel to fixture models to aid setting correct orientation

• Coming Soon on
    • 1 Comment
    This is a common feature in other visualizers--something visible on one face of the 3D model's base to allow easy coordination of the light's virtual orientation with reality. I'm having a lot of fun playing with augment3d but that part of it involved...
  • add XYZ Format Enable/Disable in ML controls

• Under Review on
    • 1 Comment
    Currently the only place to find the "XYZ Format Enable/Disable" button is in Encoder Display. For ML Controls users (particularly Nomad), it would be great to have the same button/same functionality in the ML controls tab and ML controls pop-up.
  • Conditional Formatting of EOS Magic Sheet Objects

• 0 Comments
    I would love to be able to set the color of a magic sheet object either directly through OSC or through setting up conditions in the object properties itself. For example, I'm building a small cue light system. I'm sending: /qlite/out/department/1...
  • Color Pickers In Magic Sheet

• 0 Comments
    Hi, My idea is to have the ability to insert a color picker into a magic sheet as an object. -Campbell
  • Chan Orientation and Position on Encoders While in Patch

• Planned for Future on
    • 2 Comments
    It would be cool to to be able to move and rotate fixtures organically with the encoders whenever you are in the Augment3D section in patch, it would be just like controling a moving light. The focus encoder page button could become the toggle between...
  • PSD should not scroll down past the last cue

• Planned for Future on
    • 1 Comment
    PSD should not scroll down past the last cue. I.E. if I have 5 cues recorded, and there is space to view all 5 cues, when I run the cues, all should be visible. Cue 1 should not disappear off the top of the frame as soon as I hit Cue 3. I work in TV and...