• Multiple Augmented Stages

• 1 Comment
    Problem - Augmented is currently like one giant room. If there are multiple sets, stages or rooms in a venue there needs to be a way to separate each area both physically from light spill and from the computer processing off screen elements. Currently...
  • Allow choice of Virtual Keyboard layout

• 1 Comment
    The recent introduction of 3.1.1. changed the Virtual Keyboard layout (Tab 7 + PopOut) to reflect the Apex layout. Given the limited number of Apex consoles in use globally at this time, it would be helpful for the majority of users to be able to select...
  • Save modified effect as new effect

• 1 Comment
    It would be really good to be able to modify an effect in live (For example the rate or size) and then easily save that as a new effect directly. For example, if I make a ramp effect, use it in some cues then in another scene, use the effect slowed...
  • Conditional Formatting of EOS Magic Sheet Objects

• 0 Comments
    I would love to be able to set the color of a magic sheet object either directly through OSC or through setting up conditions in the object properties itself. For example, I'm building a small cue light system. I'm sending: /qlite/out/department/1...
  • Add control panel to fixture models to aid setting correct orientation

• Coming Soon on
    • 1 Comment
    This is a common feature in other visualizers--something visible on one face of the 3D model's base to allow easy coordination of the light's virtual orientation with reality. I'm having a lot of fun playing with augment3d but that part of it involved...
  • Data Organization: Submaster and Macro decimal points

• Planned for Future on
    • 3 Comments
    Without an object such as SUB 101.1 or MACRO 101.1, one cannot create an organized show file. Since the functionality already exists for presets, palettes, groups and snapshots, it would be beneficial if there was the ability to maintain one concept through...
  • add XYZ Format Enable/Disable in ML controls

• Under Review on
    • 1 Comment
    Currently the only place to find the "XYZ Format Enable/Disable" button is in Encoder Display. For ML Controls users (particularly Nomad), it would be great to have the same button/same functionality in the ML controls tab and ML controls pop-up.
  • Color Pickers In Magic Sheet

• 0 Comments
    Hi, My idea is to have the ability to insert a color picker into a magic sheet as an object. -Campbell
  • Subs on Direct Selects

• 2 Comments
    Hi there, It would be nice to have the subs on direct selects and tapping the tile would be like a direct action or like you pressed the bump button. This would be a more flexible alternative to having the fader module open with the fader suppressed...
  • Color-code cues in the PSD

• 1 Comment
    Would be very handy to be able to color code (either with a color flag as a new column or the whole row being shaded) cues in the PSD similar to how this is done in QLAB. Would only need 10 or so basic colors to choose from. Can see lots of possibilties...