• Command Line toggle between top/bottom of screen

• 1 Comment
    Often I'm looking over screens/monitors towards the stage while working and not necessarily at the keyboard- however I do have to move my head down and up to glance at the command line at the bottom of the screen. It'd be cool if on a screen-by-screen...
  • A web browser tab

• 2 Comments
    There are so many devices these days that are used on the lighting network that have web config and status pages. Having a tab on the console would be so much quicker than opening my laptop, changing IP settings, and navigating to the device. Having a...
  • Multitouch gestures

• 0 Comments
    I would love to have more gestures like in in magic sheets. maybe two finger scrolling in lists. pinch to zoom And controlling the camera of augment3d.
  • Labeling More Than One Thing In Macros

• 0 Comments
    I would love the ability for have a macro that writes a series of targets IE. Pallets, Presets, Groups etc. and can label them without having to go back through each and label individually. I know it has something to do with how the console exits the...
  • Highlight - Key as better Shortcut on Nomad

• 2 Comments
    Hello, not realy my idea, but i will post it. shortcut \ for highlight can't work On non-engl Keyboard sets, [Highlight] is only excessible via the Virtual Keyboar. An idea could be to make the Shortcut [alt]+[H] to trigger the Highlight Function...
  • Select column by clicking above in Effects

• 0 Comments
    I'd love to see the ability to select an entire column of parameters in the Effects Editor to batch change them (I.E. In time, dwell, out time)
  • Tab Navigation for Macro Editing

• 2 Comments
    In order to change tabs in a macro there needs to be a TAB_DOWN [#] TAB_UP but that can only be done when recording. It would be really great if it could be added after the fact, if forgotten. What brought this up for me was trying to make a patch macro...
  • Make Query Label possible

• 3 Comments
    I would like to make it possible to Query Patch Labels. I import my labels from other software and they are ideal to serve as query 'filters'
  • Cells intensity modified by master in Magic Sheet

• 0 Comments
    It would be great if the cell intensity in a Magic Sheet object was modified by the virtual intensity master, allowing the MS object to show the actual output of the cell. Currently if a cell is at full, but the virtual master is at zero, the cell shows...
  • Groups over 9999

• 0 Comments
    Hello, I would like to have group numbers above 9999. Since I can have channels well above that I typically make group numbers that have a relationship to their channel numbers. For instance, channels 13001 - 13125 would be group 13001, but I cannot...