• Magic Sheet Fixture Selection Feature Request

• 0 Comments
    It would be extremely helpful to have the ability to select fixture on the magic sheets the same way as MA2 Layouts or Hog Plots. would like to be able to have fixture selection be in order selected by the lasso tool rather than just numerical. for example...
  • Custom ML Control Mapping

• 0 Comments
    With EOS v3.1 we got the ability to custom map encoders. I’d love the ability to have a custom ML control mapping, for EOS and iRFR.
  • Toggle for the "Home-Breaks-Reference" behaviour

• 0 Comments
    Hej Folks, I´d love to be able to switch the "Home-Breaks-Reference" on and off as to me it´s sometimes handy and sometimes it makes my life even harder.
  • Progress Indicator on Show Archive Backup

• 0 Comments
    Hey, It would be nice to have a progress indicator/bar on show archive backup, sometimes it can take a while and feel like the console is hanging and you don't know how much longer you have to wait. Thanks, Tyler
  • Flip focus could update shutters and gobo/animation index when swapping from a positive to negative tilt or vice versa

• 0 Comments
    In short the output beam relative to the stage could be preserved when using the focus flip tool to invert the current tilt. This would be useful when ensuring that a positive tilt is used in successive cues to avoid extreme focus movements. Parameter...
  • Augmented3D Only - Invert Pan/Tilt

• 2 Comments
    There needs to be a pan and tilt invert option for Augment3D only (the same way you can invert the pan/tilt visuals in moving light display) The issue I had this past week, is that I tried to add Augmented to the show after we already started writing...
  • Ability to lock PSD Position

• 0 Comments
    Working on a project with only 14 cues, and our PSD scrolls every time we take a cue. I understand the rationale from Anne in a forum a year and a half ago. It would also be great to be able to lock that for specific instances like this, so that I could...
  • Console Buttons on direct selects.

• 1 Comment
    so one doesnt have to build a magic sheet with some commonly used console buttons. might be handy for an nomad user with touchscreeen. Thanks for your time.
  • External link editing - more flexible editing requested.

• 0 Comments
    When a cue has multiple external links attached to it, it is not possible to remove a single link, it is necessary to delete the entire list and re-enter the required links. This is a request to add a feature to allow the removal of individual links,...
  • Sneak & Delay in live

• 0 Comments
    Can the ability to sneak or delay a range of times across multiple channels in live please be added? For busking, the ability to "roll out" a focus palette, beam palette, color palette or preset over a fanned timing would be beneficial. For example: ...