• Better Snapshots

• 0 Comments
    I find that the current Snapshot are great but can be really tricky to get working exactly how you would like. There's a few things I have identified that would make Snapshots better and easier all around: - The ability to edit Snapshots - The ability...
  • "Highlight" Button in Mobile RFR app

• 0 Comments
    Please add a "Highlight" button to the Mobile RFR app.
  • Dynamic Group Reference for Partition Channels.

• 0 Comments
    From End User at Trade Show. It would be incredibly beneficial to the TV/Film programmers, as well as possibly other programmers to allow dynamic groups in Partition control. Dynamic group definition - Store the object Group 13 in the partition and reference...
  • Notes for Parts

• 0 Comments
    Since this is comming up some times and i currently run into it myself, i hereby request Notes for Part-Cues that are shown at the same height as the Part-Cue is. And not as a Note for the Main-Cue. Thank you very much.
  • Nomad mouse wheel as a a level wheel

• 3 Comments
    On Nomad it should possible to use the mouse wheel as a level wheel.
  • Default Show File / Merge Patch etc

• 2 Comments
    There are similar requests to this elsewhere, but ultimately many ways etc could implement it. Basically, in a multi-user venue I want an easy way to ensure our default patch (and perhaps some Macros, and maybe even magic sheets, or DS for some users...
  • sACN input not only to submasters but also to faders

• 0 Comments
    Hey there, I'd like to map sACN to Faders. In our youth theatre ensemble we have got an old Element. It can't upgrade to EOS 3. But I'd like to use my nomad with Augment3d and all these new EOS 3.x features. Element has 40 faders I'd like to use. I...
  • Gadget 2 DMX Input

• 1 Comment
    I'm missing to use the second port of the Gadget as an DMX Input. This will give use the possibility to use small and cheap DMX fader wings for use as submasters.
  • Intensity in Home Preset

• 0 Comments
    It appears that regular Intensity does not work with the Home Preset function. I would like to be able to have the Master Channel in Multi-Cell Fixtures intensity be set to FL at home through the Home Preset, I can successfully set the Cells to 0 or FL...
  • Cue List Fader Options Request

• 2 Comments
    I would love to have the following options that could be toggled on or off. * Off at 0 (Releases the cue list when fader is set to 0). * On at Go (Activates cue list when fader is lifted above 0). * Restore to first (On cue list activation, cue...