• Assign different macros to button press and release

• 0 Comments
    I have come to this requirement when I tried to mimic bump button behavior for multiple actions. My idea was to set multiple faders/subs on key press and go back on release.
  • Scene breaks in spreadsheet

• 0 Comments
    Just like the title says. We would really love to see the Scene labels as a little green line (or something) in spreadsheet just like in the PSD. Because we re-focus every light every day, it's critical we know when things are really used and not. Our...
  • Link CIE X, Y fixture parameter values to Color Picker tab values

• 0 Comments
    CIE 1931 is becoming a much more common way of communicating color on film sets. You're starting to see a lot of gaffers walking around with a color meter on their hip, and these days most new LED fixtures have a DMX profile with X,Y color mode. Eos...
  • "Only Merge Augment3d XYZ Location" - its without the Augment3d Data in CIA (Beam Angle, Beam Edge.....)??

• 1 Comment
    Hi, the new function "Only Merge Augment3d XYZ Location" is great, but the Merge is without the useful self stored data in the Patch Augment3d CIA Tab ( Beam Angle, Shutters, Beam Edge..... and so on). Please include these things also in "Only Merge...
  • Feature Request: Shutter Pair States in Encoder Snapshots

• 2 Comments
    Hey team, It would be amazing if encoder snapshots included the state of the shutter pair buttons. Having a macro that is able to control those buttons quickly without having to access the encoder display would be valuable, especially when not on a...
  • Persistent scroll lock

• 0 Comments
    Make scroll lock persistent please. I always want to scroll one line at the time and I have to set it each time the console is rebooted. if this is not possible please store the scroll lock state in snapshots.
  • Feature Request: x THRU y DELAY a THRU b curve z (Non-Linear Fan of Delay Time)

• 8 Comments
    Hey.... Chan thru chan delay time thru time is as we all know great for making wipes and similar transitions. But what if you need something more complex? What if you want a transition that speeds up or slows down at the end? You can adjust the...
  • On Programming Wing able to switch between Soft Keys and Encoder Pages.

• 0 Comments
    So my idea for a feature request would be to be able to switch between Soft Keys and Encoder Page buttons. There are times that I use Soft Keys a lot and other times when I use the Encoder Page buttons. Currently all the buttons are setup as Encoder...
  • Sawtooth-Sin Wave as a new Regular Pattern in FX

• 0 Comments
    Hello everyone, since i am not quite happy with the Sin Wave in FX, i tend to use more often a Saw Tooth instead. And it appears in some of the Deafault FX. Thiswhile i love to have it as a selectable regular Pattern in the FX Editor. And just for...
  • FX Editor - select range, shall start outside the grid

• 0 Comments
    Hello everyone, editing FX Curves sometimes is realy hard. Fetching all the points on the Edge of a grid, while i can't use the Shiftkey to select multiple. I would love to start with the selectionbox outside of the Grid. Currently, if the cursor...