• Remove parenthesis in offset option.

• 1 Comment
    If I have a lot of fixtures, I may want to select 4th fixture, then every 4th+1 fixture. This is useful in instances where you are fanning an array or grid of fixtures and want to create interesting curvy looking beams using pan/tilt, but do not want...
  • Save colors in ProPhoto colorspace in color palettes

• 2 Comments
    I would like to see the colors saved as an x, y coordinate in the ProPhote Colorspace when stored to Color Palettes. This could be as a new way (like ByType) of storing (Universal colorsystem for instance). This way it is easier to exchange fixtures in...
  • Smoothly fade between cues when an effect is adjusting parameters such as trail, grouping, etc.

• 0 Comments
    When you modify channel grouping, trails, or any other aspect related to channel redistribution within cues, the effect abruptly snaps, irrespective of cue or effect timing. I desire the capability to create a seamless fade between changes, allowing the...
  • Add a Readonly toggle switch to show file

• 1 Comment
    I'd like to propose a read-only toggle switch function. Why: For higher ed and k-12 situations, we have labs where students start from a base show file on the console. Yes, instructions say the first thing to do is a save as command. Students do not...
  • Patch Offset

• 3 Comments
    It would be nice to be able to define an offset in patch for various paramaters. Specificaly for pan tilt this would be super helpful. Imagine a fixture was hung 90° the wrong way, in patch you could set a pan offset of -90. Then pan 0 is where you expect...
  • Undo Sneak

• 3 Comments
    When I need to use undo there is often a big jump in values. Sometimes, when I’m on a generator, that spike can cause a rev or sharp decrease. It would be nice to have a setting that gradually goes back when using undo.
  • Add Downloads to Quick Access Location for Nomad

• 0 Comments
    When I download an asset I want in a magic sheet, it's in my downloads folder, this should be a quick access location like Desktop is.
  • Show macro label when fader buttons are assigned as macros

• 0 Comments
    When I set a fader button to be a macro trigger, it shows the macro number on the screen. I think it’d be really useful if the macro’s label shows on the screen instead.
  • [Fixture editor] Add possibility to edit Fixture notes

• 0 Comments
    Hi, it would be usefull to edit notes when we editing / creating a fixture
  • Copy Target Icons

• 0 Comments
    Now that we have icons, would be great to be able to copy Icons. [Beam Palette] [1] [Copy To] brings up a softkey to only copy labels. Can we have a 2nd soft key for Icon to copy the icon only over to other beam palettes?