• Tilt "hinge" at the yoke of a conventional fixture

• Planned for Future on
    • 3 Comments
    Hi, When tilting conventionals I noticed that the tilt axis is behind the cap. Basically at the C-clamp instead of being at the point where the yoke meets the body. Could this be a future fix? Thanks!!
  • Shutters for conventionals - add gate/barrel rotation.

• Planned for Future on
    • 2 Comments
    Or extend the range of movement. I've got a couple of cuts that I can't quite match. tt2
  • Gobo Selection in patch/ Shutters option in "live" aim

• Planned for Future on
    • 1 Comment
    First, in patch database, the ability to select gobos similar to gel. i.e. G294 for Gam 294 instead of by name. I know my gobos more by number than by name. Second, currently the only way to manipulate the shutters is through patch/ Augment3d/ shutter...
  • Retain sort order of objects in the A3d editor

• Planned for Future on
    • 1 Comment
    Whenever I start a new session and go to edit my A3d tab, the objects in the list are in "not sorted" sequence - it might be chronological sequence of insertion. I need to change to A-Z sort to be able to find objects by their name. Please make that...
  • OSC improvements

• 3 Comments
    - Shift button, I tried to create a 'real' Shift Key to control Fine mode on encoders but nothing happens ! Is this behavior intended or a bug? The Key is seen on on Tab99 but it does not work like on a real console. Can you make it possible to use the...
  • Flexi options for A3D Channels Only

• Planned for Future on
    • 3 Comments
    In the same way there is the flexi option to see only partition channels, can there also be an option to see only Channels that are in A3D?
  • Blackout Key Modes

• Planned for Future on
    • 2 Comments
    Whether you have a dedicated grandmaster or you have one assigned to a sub it would be nice to have a behavior that allows the blackout key to be in a "flash" or "manual" state where you only blackout while the key is held down instead of being a toggle...
  • GoToCue Time Fader

• Under Review on
    • 1 Comment
    A Fader, that works exactly as the ManTime fader, but for GoToCueTiming, or an option in the setup to assign the GoToCueTime to the ManTime fader
  • Magic Sheet Symbol Target/Reference: Add the ability for a magic sheet symbol to have a target and a reference that are different from each other

• Under Review on
    • 3 Comments
    Example: Symbol with a target of Macro and a reference of Fader which will link the fill color of the macro symbol to the level of the referenced fader.
  • Swap Fixture Position between Channels

• Planned for Future on
    • 3 Comments
    Hi there, I’d like to be able to swap fixture position information in patch for A3D Edit. This would be super helpful in repositioning fixtures. Thanks!