• Allow command line shutter syntax for conventionals in patch to support incremental change from existing value

• Planned for Future on
    • 2 Comments
    I can use a macro along the lines of Select Last Shutters Frame Thrust A and then enter a specific value, but I can't use Select Last Shutters Frame Thrust A @ +01 which, if supported, would allow one to make a magic sheet or set of direct selects for...
  • GDTF/MVR Support

• Planned for Future on
    • 1 Comment
    Are there any plans to use GDTF/MVR in Eos 3.0/Augment3D? I know Vectorworks support is coming but seeing as Augment3D is not a full replacement for things like Vison and Capture it would be nice to use one "standard" to go between Pre-Viz and Show.
  • Live spreadsheet

• Planned for Future on
    • 2 Comments
    I want to be able to view my spreadsheets in live or blind.
  • Better resolution on magic sheet screenshots

• Planned for Future on
    • 1 Comment
    I like to use screenshots of the magic sheets as a plot for the gaffer. The only problem is that the resolution is kind of low and it looks a little fuzzy, especially on some of the numbers. It would be nice to get higher resolution images.
  • Ability in MagicSheets to show wich Cuelist is in wich Cue

• Coming Soon on
    • 2 Comments
    Hi there, Can you please make it possilbe to assign a cuelist to the MagicSheetbutton, that tells you in wich cue your cuelist currently is? At the time it´s only possilbe to see in wich cuelist your MasterFaderPair is, if there´s a cuelist assigned...
  • Recall from gel

• Planned for Future on
    • 3 Comments
    I would like the option to recall a color from gels applied to dimmers in patch. Magic sheets and color picker can see the color and I would like to have the option to use it in recall and copy to.
  • Ability to adjust scrolling sensitivity in Eos.

• Under Review on
    • 4 Comments
    Is there a way to change how sensitive the two finger scroll is for mac users in the main menu section at the bottom of the window. It is so sensitive! Scrolls all the way to bottom with small movements on my trackpad. I have adjusted my trackpad settings...
  • Color flags in summary view

• Under Review on
    • 2 Comments
    Please could you add a color flag option in the summary view ? (like in magic sheet) It would display a preview of individual color for each projector (and cells) in a very quick and easy way, without grab them. It could also display the label of...
  • Allow aim focusing in patch, leave model with active live channels lit and scenic elements in place.

• Planned for Future on
    • 3 Comments
    Here I am trying to clean up the focus of the proscenium specials. I want a straight line across the top and no visible gap or overlap. I can select the group in patch and see the altogether, which is great, however my scenic elements have been turned...
  • Change order of Direct Select Banks and Magic Sheet Button Fields

• Planned for Future on
    • 1 Comment
    I'd like to reorder the banks I have in a Direct Select instead of replacing and recreating them. Changing the order is easy; recreating in a new bank is more cumbersome. Many programs have a way to change the ordering by moving up or down one position...