• Flexi Active View Direct Selects

• 0 Comments
    Direct select view that populate the pallets based on what’s used and active in current cue.
  • export Cue List Spreadsheed

• 0 Comments
    I'd love to export my current Cuelist as an Spreadsheet. Exporting as an ASCII and doing the Magic with a spreadsheet-Programm is not what i like to do. Documentation would be great again. And handing the Show to someone for what-ever-Desk is possible...
  • Icons in Front of Labels on Direct Selects

• 0 Comments
    It would be great to have a checkbox in the tab settings for Direct Selects for whether Icons are shown behind or in front of Labels. With them currently behind Labels I am finding it very hard to see the Icon even at 100% Opacity Thank you, Steven...
  • Encoder Mapping Parameter Copy & Paste

• 1 Comment
    I'm really excited about Encoder Mappings; currently we can copy paste the Encoder pages, it would be great if we could also copy paste the individual encoder parameters. My preference is to have Thrust A > D on Shutter Page 1 with Angles on Page 2, and...
  • Ability to record the values/position of faders into a cue.

• 0 Comments
    Hi Currently working on an Eos based working light system with a magic sheet interface. I propose being able to record the fader position into a cue as well as the values of the units involved. This would allow some of the working light "states" to...
  • Scenic Element that is scalable

• 3 Comments
    Hey there, I would like to be able to scale objects with scenic elements. There is a curtain assigned to a scenic element. Would be great to fade between "closed" (normal) and "opened" (scaled in Y to be thin). I hope this explaination is understandable...
  • Dual bump buttons on sub masters

• 0 Comments
    I've been using EOS now for 4 years busking lights for live bands and DJ's and have love using the console but I would love to be able to have dual bump buttons on fader strip allowing you to have either 2 flash buttons but one with a fade time or one...
  • Have a Magic sheet show an OSC command like "/eos/out/pending/cue/text", but ONLY the label of the cue.

• 0 Comments
    ...not also the number, fade time and percentage completed? I would then also like to specify specific fields to view, like notes, cue number, ext links...
  • COLOR PATH APPLIED TO EFFECT

• 0 Comments
    Title says it all. Thank you.
  • Feature request: Per-channel command history

• 1 Comment
    I would like the ability to look at a channel's level as it has been over time. I realize that blind spreadsheet exists but that only applies to cues. I will often get the annoying request "Bring X back to what it was before" and I sometimes have to...