• Stage Managers/Cast Members Reduced Access App

• 0 Comments
    Not sure if this is the right place or if it would be better in the 3.0 Beta, anyway. After watching some of the videos on Augment3d, and specifically iRFR, it would be amazing to have an app with the Augment3d integration without control of anything...
  • Pixelmap ability for any attribute

• 1 Comment
    With the new "Create pixelmaps from..." tools in 3.0, it would be awesome if you could quickly create a pixelmap of a moving light rig, and then select what attribute you would like the pixel map to manipulate when playing a video. For instance using...
  • iRFR Encoders Should Work in Blind

• 0 Comments
    In Blind, iRFR Encoders should display their blind values, not live values.
  • During FPE, you should be able to lock and XYZ position OR maintain it among a group of fixtures

• 0 Comments
    Finally trying out FPE in the real world. It's a very large space so the margin of error is very high making it not a great test case and sending my lights all over the place. I know FPE is still very much a "in theory" process as it becomes refined....
  • World position/rotation values in Patch

• 0 Comments
    When looking at the Augmnet3d tab in Patch, I would like a way to switch between seeing nested XYZ values and World XYZ values, without having to switch to the Augment3d Edit tab.
  • Ability to see Presets in A3d just like Palettes

• 0 Comments
    I recently discovered if you look at Focus, Beams, Col pals in blind, in an A3d display, you can see a visual representation of the palette. It appears to turn the virtual intesntiy to full temporarily just inside a3d so you can see those attributes....
  • switch element with color-change for MagicSheets

• 0 Comments
    Hello, a switch element would be nice. an ON and OFF state should be able to define. Since i do have a couple of Non-Dim patched in every show... Whats my purpose to use? For Worklights / Bluelights. Lights are OFF, color-off is displayed...
  • Ext Links/Effects/Curves in PSD shows target labels

• 0 Comments
    Basically what the title says; Being able to label a macro that then gets executed by a cue list and having the label show up in the PSD. Same for effects, I would love just seeing "Lightning Burst 2" show up in the FX column.
  • Marking for Focus/Beam/Form-effects

• 0 Comments
    Could we get marking for said effects if they are set to fade via rate? It would move the fixtures to a starting-position, similar to starting a focus-effect with a rate of zero, but respecting mark timing. Maybe this could be done via a Softkey or...
  • Display labels, or colors, or Icons. on custom direct selects "Jump To" commands

• 0 Comments
    Hello all, Thank you for your phenomenal work on the new direct select system in Eos 3.1. I would like to use the "jump to" option in custom direct selects to switch between several custom direct select layouts I have made. I cannot do this right...