• Sorting Scene Direct Select

• 0 Comments
    Is it possible to order Scene direct selects by scene number rather than orderd by cue lists? For episodic TV and film at the start of each day I make a new cue list and label it with the date. Cue 1 of that list is our scene number, say 101. Cue...
  • same syntax in the patch and in the augmented editor for placing fixtures

• 0 Comments
    hello, i wonder why in the patch, to determinate X Y or Z, we have to use [.] while in the editor we have to use [,]. To be honest, would be quite more convenient to use dot everywhere.
  • Record Effects into Palettes, like Presets do

• 0 Comments
    That's what it is. If you're running an Intensity Effect over the fixtures that should be recorded into the Intensity Palette. I want all the data that's contributing to this live look when I record the Palette. This would make it easier to busk since...
  • augmented hierarchy should remember my organisation

• 0 Comments
    i like to organise my hierarchy regarding fixtures positions, from stage right to stage left.For example, in P1 i organise ch151 ch141 ch142 ch143 ch152. But i notice every time i open it again, channels randomly switch places. I don't want neither them...
  • New Magic Sheet field to indicate source

• 0 Comments
    Requesting the addition of ‘Source’ as a field in magic sheet symbols, as lifted straight from the ‘About’ channel CIA display. Really useful for studio and event contexts where we’re running shows off a mix of subs and cues and want to quickly read...
  • The ability to open multiple instances of Eos and view separate show files at the same time.

• 0 Comments
    It would be great to be able to open two or more separate instances of Eos, particularly when using Nomad software, in order to compare different show files without having to merge them.
  • [Apex] In extended mode, main encoders + mini encoders should be 1 page instead of 3

• 1 Comment
    Hi, I tried same custom map with extended mode on mini encoders and main encoders. in Tab 40 , if I create 3 pages for 1 category, It works well ( except I need a blank page on 2nd to have something on top of mini encoders). But eos think I have 3 pages...
  • Shift Query - repeat last query

• 1 Comment
    Could Shift Query work to repost the last query you created into the command line?
  • Improved Design for Multi-Cell Lighting Fixtures within Magic Sheets

• 1 Comment
    Magic Sheets are great but one aspect I have always struggled with is how to represent a multi-cell fixture that still enables direct control of the parameters I want to see when designing/controlling such fixtures. The problem: If you have a lineal...
  • Direct Select Order Toggle

• 0 Comments
    Would love to have a toggle or option to change the order of direct selects to run top to bottom, left to right so numbers go sequentially down, then over to the next column vs the current method of left to right across then down to the next row.