• Circuits in fader

• 4 Comments
    hello, would it be possible to make it so that we can assign a channel to a fader, and that the fader follows the level of the channel during the restitution? it would be super useful to use the motorized faders thanks a lot
  • Live Moves Flags - (ignore colour live moves)

• 0 Comments
    I feel as if Live Colour Moves are rather ubiquitous at this point in time while live Focus & Beam moves are sometimes an obvious red flag in your show file. There should be a way to "ignore" live colour moves and/or highlight Focus & Beam moves. I...
  • Individual cue list realise times

• 1 Comment
    being able to give deprecate cue list different release times will really help with busy shows where other cue lists (containing bumps etc) are fired from one main list. I know this can be achieved with macros but it would be nice to have this as an option...
  • Effect on Parent or Cells attribute

• 0 Comments
    While there are ways to get this result it would be nice if Effects could have an attribute toggle to only apply the effect onto the Channel selection Fixture Parent only, or onto the Channel selection Fixture Cells only. Default behavior would be current...
  • IRFR/ARFR Smart Watch Expansion

• 1 Comment
    I think it would be really helpful to have an apple watch (or other smart watch) extension of IRFR that displayed small bits of information for noting shows. My initial conception would be a Master Playback Status display with cue labels. Im sure there...
  • Store More Complex Data In Timecode Clocks

• 0 Comments
    Hello, Recording fader moves is a staple of time-coded light design and Eos can't record them. It's absolutely impossible in this software. The problem is that it's an event list. That the biggest problem. It needs to be a timeline with x and y, not...
  • Change BPM manually and have "Learn_Time_Sample_BPM" apply for ALL active and nonactive effects I select

• 0 Comments
    I'd like to be able to change the BPM and/or Rate of any effect, whether or not it is currently active. This would be extremely helpful for busking so I would be able to know the next Effect I use will match the current tempo. ( Photo from V3.2.5 B13...
  • Release follows discrete delays & times in cues

• 0 Comments
    Release should be able to have discrete times and delays added to each fixture in a cue in the same way an individual parameter can.
  • Display underscore character in pop-up keyboard

• 0 Comments
    Not really sure if this is a feature request or a bug report, but can the pop-up keyboard be made to display the underscore character? It's a bit confusing editing strings that contain both spaces and underscores. Thanks!
  • Pixelmaps

• 0 Comments
    Missing snakewise as option to address pixels. Many of my led matrixes are manufactuered in a snakewise pattern. But this option is missing in the configuration options for pixelmaps.