• Cells with a non zero default intensity value should be considered inactive when unused

• 0 Comments
    Cells in a patched fixture that have a default nonzero intensity value (usually 100%) should be considered inactive when they are home (no value from Manual/cuelist/sub/effect) If you have a lot of cell fixtures in your showfile with default values...
  • DS Millennial Button Labels respect || for carriage return.

• 0 Comments
    I would like it if millennial button labels displayed text the same way DS tiles do when double pipes (||) are added to labels.
  • Advanced Extinguish mode

• 0 Comments
    Hey, Extinguish mode has proved very useful since its introduction but I wonder if it's function could be expanded a little. First off, It would be great if it didn't grey out the master playback OLED's on an Apex, these aren't bright anyway, but would...
  • Circular trusses

• 0 Comments
    I would love to see Circular trusses and a feature to have fixtures equally spread out on the Circular truss.
  • Submaster Usage Query in About

• 0 Comments
    Can we add the ability to use the About menu to view the usage of a submaster/view which cues execute the submaster, just as you can with channels, presets or effects?
  • Cue List Back to Prior Cue List; Go to next cue list

• 0 Comments
    Add the option for a cue list "Back from 1st" to be the last cue of the prior cue list; and likewise "Go from last" to be the first cue of the following cue list.
  • Arrange pixel in pxiel mapping in circle

• 0 Comments
    Maybe it is possible give some tools for arrange pixel in pixelmapping in circles?
  • Nomad - Typing commands does not bring all windows of EOS up front.

• 0 Comments
    I'm sitting here at my desk merging a show file into our house rep file and getting frustrated. Every time I punch in a fixture in the patch, both screens of EOS pop up on my dual monitors. and the lightwright document I'm referencing gets pushed to the...
  • Execute Sub / clear single executes

• 1 Comment
    I'm sure it was asked before, but still: 1. Let's execute Subs 2. Would be nice to not all macros at once, but rather the chosen one (e.g. execute macro 3 would clear only macro 3).
  • Reference based Groups for Effects

• 7 Comments
    You can use Groups to define Channels for Effects but this applies them absolutely as channel numbers so if you update a group, the effect will not update to use the new grouping... It'll continue to use Chan 1>10 if you change Group 1 to 1>5...