• MultiConsole ON/OFF Buttons in more Places!

• 0 Comments
    This is really a creature comfort request, but right now if i'm on a client and the primary is powered off, i have to go offline before I can access the MultiConsole Power On buttons. Can their be a MC Power On button in "Network Options" section of...
  • Pixel Mapping- Copy and Paste, Groups, scaling

• 1 Comment
    I would really like to be able to: Copy and paste a pixel pattern then assign a different channel or series of channel numbers to it. Scale a fixture without it adding more fixtures. Group multiple pixels to then move, copy, and scale them as a...
  • Virtual Server Mixer Mode to background

• 0 Comments
    I would like to see a mode where the Mixer mode of the Virtual server not only works with other video/effects layers, but also with the levels in the background.This would make it possible for a server layer to Lighten, Darken, Dodge, Burn, etc. the background...
  • About: Macro -- shows usage in show control and magic sheets

• 0 Comments
    It would be great if [About] against a macro will show all usages -- magic sheets, show control, hard keys, Apex target keys, custom direct selects, etc., a good way to help clean up and find otherwise unused macros.
  • get groups level in magicsheet

• 0 Comments
    hello, thi might be absolutely impossible, but we should get intensity when all ch at same level and a + when multiple levels
  • User Setting - Disable SC Learn by Default

• 0 Comments
    Probably for User Settings, but possible for System Settings: The ability to set the default behavior for Macro SC Learn to be either disabled or enabled by default. Unless I'm overlooking something, it always default to SC Learn Enabled. And while...
  • Implicit OSC Timecode Output

• 0 Comments
    As part of the implicit OSC output, include the timecode of the cue, if applicable
  • CSV Advanced Patch Export

• 0 Comments
    Hi It would be uber useful to be able to do a patch export and type a group in. So I could just export Patch Data for Group 1 for example. Rather than having to remember lots of random channel numbers! I'm aware there is still a bug with advanced...
  • Fader Config Advanced Merge

• 0 Comments
    When merging Fader Config, there should be an option in Advanced settings to merge individual faders or fader pages. Example, merge only faders 30/1 thru 38/10
  • Add an indicator to the PSD so that the current cue and the next cue to run are highlighted

• 0 Comments
    The only highlight on the PSD display is the currently live cue. It would be useful, especially where there are links/loops etc to also indicate on the PSD which cue will run when GO is hit. This functionality exists in, for example, Qlab, and it's a...