• Better support for Arduino enabled boards for OSC over USB

• Planned for Future on
    • 5 Comments
    In the moment only Arduino UNO and MEGA are supported for OSC over USB. There should more boards supported: - Arduino Nano Series (Arduino Nano Every ...) - Teensy - STM32 Nucleo boards (stm32duino) https://github.com/stm32duino/Arduino_Core_STM32
  • Magic Sheet tombstone

• Planned for Future on
    • 1 Comment
    The Magic Sheet tombstone should be modified so that it matches the Live Summary tombstone. In particular: Color swatch should not go behind the intensity value (so intensity colors still work - green, blue, white, magenta, etc) Same thing for...
  • 2.9.1 and 3.+ on Same Machine issue

• Planned for Future on
    • 4 Comments
    So this is an interesting problem that isn't really a bug, but just something that I think will need to be dealt with eventually. With 2.9.1 and 3.0 on the same machine (Nomad on PC), if 2.9.1 is accidentally (or sometimes purposefully) opened in client...
  • [request]{Query} [at] # should return all instances of that level

• Planned for Future on
    • 2 Comments
    {Query} [at] # should return all instances of that level even if that level comes from a palette or preset.
  • PixelMap Layers - include "stacking order" property

• Planned for Future on
    • 1 Comment
    Hello It would be great if I could change the stacking order of a layer on the fly - I often have the need to fade between a number of different images, and since I am limited to 12 layers I have to do some messy trickery once I get past image 11 to...
  • Magic sheet color selection

• Under Review on
    • 2 Comments
    Make it easier to change colors in the magic sheet. Two suggestions: Change the top row of color selection to be "white," "blacK" and the last six colors I chose manually. Use the ML color picker to choose a color (including the swatch books, so...
  • Implementation of QR-Codes in aRFR/iRFR.

• 0 Comments
    i work in a theater with a lot of guest performances. I´m use my rfr app for focusing. I think to be quicker, it would be nice to scan the QR Code of a circuit (installad for the TPSR App) to select circuits to Highlight or ML-Control for the device....
  • Order Fixture along as in a3d

• Under Review on
    • 2 Comments
    You could add in option in the offset tool that says "order all the fixtures as they are ordered in argument3d". I think that´d be one of my favourite options in eos.
  • Pull gobo and shutter information as a raster from a camera in real time

• Under Review on
    • 1 Comment
    If the user put a piece of paper behind the shutter assembly of a leko at their desk and backlit the paper from where the lamp would go, perhaps a camera or webcam could be pointed at the 3" aperture of the shutter assembly and, with the contrast boosted...
  • Gobo/Cuts in Conventional Fixtures

• Under Review on
    • 5 Comments
    Could we add gobo and adjust cuts of conventional in the "Augment3D" "edit" mode instead of inside "Patch"? Or we could have it in both tab? Also a search function for Gobo will be nice! Thanks!