• Enable Text field for all magic sheet objects

• Planned for Future on
    • 1 Comment
    It would be very useful to customize the display text on all magic sheet objects, independent of the target name or label. I primarily use labels to distinguish items within their target list, which can make the labels lengthy and unsuited for display...
  • Hide encoder bar on Nomad and Ion

• Planned for Future on
    • 1 Comment
    Please hide, or give us the option to hide, the encoder bar on Ion and Nomad (without programming wing). On the Ion it is unnecessary because it has the encoders displayed on the built-in LCD. On Nomad it is unnecessary because there are no encoders....
  • Parameter Display

• Under Review on
    • 1 Comment
    Now that the parameter display could be rearranged, is there a purpose for the tile in the bottom left. Next to "Intensity". Could this be populated with "AllNPs"? That way the AllNPs can be a tile even when the CIA is collapsed. Thanks.
  • Manual Effect Data - Manual Channels Flag

• Planned for Future on
    • 2 Comments
    Having an effect on a channel that is manual I think should post a "Manual Channels" flag in the live display. This includes manual data in the Effect Status Display. Thanks!
  • Allow FX values to be recorded into Palettes

• 0 Comments
    Right now this is only possible with a workaround, having the FX stopped and with its exit being a stop and hold and stopping the effect. But this has issues in and of itself, and we should be able to just record the "pink" or light yellow value (from...
  • Query for Fixture Selection in A3D Edit

• Under Review on
    • 2 Comments
    Hi there, Is it possible when in A3D Edit mode to query fixtures by type? If not, could it be so? Thanks!
  • Make setting beam angle / beam edge part of the fixture

• Under Review on
    • 1 Comment
    If we want to have different types of conventional fixtures in our rig display, we have to create a new type. IE I make a copy of dimmer, name it Fresnel, and set the Fresnel physical model for that new fixture. It would be convenient if we could set...
  • Patch -> Attributes - Color Path/Gel picker

• Planned for Future on
    • 2 Comments
    Hello, Is it possible to add a list of Color Path in this empty area? Same as we've with Curve selection. It's faster to pick up from the list. And I've the same question about Gel selection. I know the theatre guys got all this filters in their...
  • Edit attributes visible in real time on Augument3d..

• Under Review on
    • 0 Comments
    Hi Currently when you edit attributes, in patch, to fixture, the fixture go to home position ... in the case of edit pan and tilt I think it would be more immediate to choose the edit if you could immediately see the result on Augument3d... currently...
  • Suggestion: Put version number somewhere in the front page of the shell

• Under Review on
    • 5 Comments
    As per title. E.g. bottom right corner. tt2