• Keyboard Shortcuts for Controls

• Coming Soon on
    • 1 Comment
    It would be great if we could get keyboard shortcuts for all of the controls. Constantly having to jump back and forth through the control menu just to change one thing is kind of tedious.
  • In Augument3d function Distribuite / aligns x placement fixture

• Planned for Future on
    • 3 Comments
    hi, this function would facilitate the positioning of fixtures, for example on a circle .. a bit like in the magik sheet array, distrubuite H o V, align rotation ecc ecc. regards Giovanni
  • In a3d Patch: Select "Gobo rotation" should bring up Virtual encoder.

• Planned for Future on
    • 2 Comments
    Similar to Shutter rotation. Selecting "Orientation" could map to XYZ encoders. Or at least the Arrows for XYZ Orientation should have a "Long Press" for continuos movement. Thanks D
  • It would be nice for custom bookmarks to show some kind of visual indicator they have been customized

• 0 Comments
    Right now, I believe there is no visual difference between the default bookmark icons and ones that you have set to be custom. I would like to see just some indication that for instance, if bookmarks 1 and 2 have been customized...the numbers or the outline...
  • Hi-light Effects tiles in Direct Selects

• 0 Comments
    It would be useful for Effect Tiles in Direct Selects to be hi-lighted for appropriate selection sets rather like other palettes selections work at present.
  • Add an option to allow cue playback to override whatever is captured in the command line

• 0 Comments
    I was thinking primarily of a busking scenario where I could use direct selects to select groups and apply palettes but would still want a go command to take me to a known state. Another might be to ensure a blackout is always able to take full control...
  • suggestion

• 0 Comments
    i have some Q and suggestion on the magicsheet we can link to color or use color swatch on field like this. i hope to gobo also link or use goboswatch on feild. grand ma layout can do this. and etc also can develop easily.. or already have solution...
  • A3d: Zoom to Selection + Beam

• 3 Comments
    Zoom to selection is only kinda somewhat useful: Most of the time I care more about what's coming out of the light than the fixture itself. A zoom to selection + beam (showing you both the fixture and the beam) would be much more useful. Mac, b...
  • Create Magic Sheet from address locations tool (so we can see desk channel AND pixel map output in magic sheets automatically)

• 0 Comments
    I used the Augment3d "Create Magic Sheet From Channel Locations" tool and made a magic sheet from my Augment3d file. I have a grid of fixtures that were set up to channels in the magic sheet. Since magic sheets cant see overall output without being connected...
  • Fixture editor and modes

• 0 Comments
    Hey there, I'd like to be able to - change "beam fx select" user range. Also with gobo select etcetera - being able to create hidden modes (a mode that changes the user pan or user tilt ranges but is not always displayed next to pan. Maybe as an...