• Able to reorder buttons in toolbox in Edit mode of augment 3d

• Under Review on
    • 1 Comment
    IN Edit mode of augment3D my most toolbox icons are select and aim and these keep appearingf right at the end so that to access them I have to click (+) and then the icon. Probably due to running on a small laptop screen! This is a particular pain flipping...
  • Channel labelling

• Under Review on
    • 4 Comments
    Would it be possible to have a command to copy channel type column to label ? Quite often, we have to manually type the same words. And it would help a lot in the command line search. Cheers.
  • VW and LW import consolidation

• Under Review on
    • 0 Comments
    Using VW202 and LW6 to design and prep a rig and then do a mass import to EOS and A3d. I have had some serious issues with importing VW2020 to A3d (questions were answered in the feature's thread, 2-fered fixtures, missing addresses, missing fixtures...
  • Augment3d Camera tools

• Under Review on
    • 2 Comments
    Rather than the large pop-up overlay I wonder if these wouldn't be more useful as sticky narrow column on the right. When using the Look tools, Front, Back, Left, Right, Up, Down, I nearly always need to use Zoom to Selection immediately afterwards...
  • MS object fill by color

• Planned for Future on
    • 3 Comments
    Could the fill by color of an object on a MS reference the Color crossfade parameter as well as the RGBX values. Certain fixtures appear "Blurple" on MS makinig it difficult to determine what their actual output color is from the MS. -Martin
  • Library objects brought into a file should not persist in library storage once that file is closed

• Under Review on
    • 1 Comment
    I realize there is some debate on this topic. I understand the need to keep certain objects in the Library for use in multiple files. In my mind, those files should be added to the Model Archive folder by the user, and then imported from there. If however...
  • Road-map/Options for implementing Time Templates?

• Planned for Future on
    • 1 Comment
    Hi, First I would like to thank ETC, the Entire EOS Team and the Beta Moderators for their hard work, especially in these trying times. I was wondering if there were any thoughts about the Time Template button and if it would be possible to create...
  • Palette Faders - Link Color/Intensity

• 0 Comments
    Hi. Would love for the ability to be able to tick link color/intensity on faders loaded with palettes. Alternatively a way to link to the current/next palette labels in a magic sheet would be amazing. Cheers, Josh
  • Revamped Magic Sheet Selection

• 0 Comments
    Currently Magic Sheet selection when opening a new Magic Sheet appears as a tiny box with limited labeling space. Even when opening in an entirely new window. This makes using many magic sheets or having any type of organization with them very difficult...
  • Shift + Palettes or Subs or effects Button to toggle a quick list without going to blind

• 3 Comments
    Often I find myself recording a new sub or effect or color palette in a crowded showfile and having to double tap sub or effect or color palette to find an empty spot and then go through the pain of going back and forth between blind and live. Can we...