• Changing Augmented3D Camera POV

• Planned for Future on
    • 4 Comments
    Hi All, Is there a way to change the Camera POV angle (zoom in / out) within Augmented3D? If not, then could it be added to the suggested features list for V3? Thanks All
  • Copy to & recall from in Patch..

• Planned for Future on
    • 1 Comment
    Hi all, i like this for manual positioning of fixture in Augument3d, would help me a lot to bring the fixtures closer to the desired position avoiding writing the command xx / xx / xx .. regards. Giovanni MLJ
  • The ability to print focus wand targets from Eos

• 2 Comments
    It would be awesome if you could print focus wand targets to a pdf from eos.
  • Last Palette Used

• 0 Comments
    Idea:Add a small label for last palette used to table and magic sheets. Current issue: When using palettes any adjustment turns references to a + or their actual data from reference labels. Current scenario: Fos/4 x8 in direct mode, adjust light to...
  • Label size "Zoom option"

• Planned for Future on
    • 1 Comment
    Hi, When zooming out in A3d could the "Label size" stay the same and not increase. At the moment the "Fixture Labels" are unreadable and unusable in a large scale rig as they overlap when you zoom out. Also the "White box" around the Label feels unnecessary...
  • Should the slider bars in A3d preferences have numerical references?

• 0 Comments
    Don't get me wrong...I love the simplicity of the Ambient light shortcuts. And for basic users, this may be all they ever deal with. But since you can open up preference and change the ambient light to levels that are not one of the 4 buttons (as well...
  • 3d Model Library For ETC HES Products

• 0 Comments
    Hi Everyone, I don't know if this already exists or not but I am wondering if there is an online library for ETC and HES 3d fixture models to import into vectorworks and such? If not then that would be amazing to have. I know there are the profiles...
  • Ability to changing the rounding precision of dimensions

• Planned for Future on
    • 1 Comment
    It seems that Augmented by default rounds to two decimal places for dimensions. I know for me, and I suspect many others, we just don't need to be that exact. All that extra text clogs up the screen. I would love the option to be able to set what that...
  • auto light on in Aim function

• Planned for Future on
    • 4 Comments
    when aiming a conventional lantern could the selected lantern come on in Augmented even if it is off so we can see where it is aiming