• Macroable Format / Hold Format Button

• 5 Comments
    From what I can tell, there is no current way to use macros to set the live/blind channel display format to a known state, without using snapshots or other trickery. There is a "/eos/key/spreadsheet" command listed in the manual, but it seems to error...
  • Gel picker RGB colors with 5600K base

• 0 Comments
    It would be nice if there was the option to use the gel picker with gel colors over 5600k instead of just 3050k. In the film world we are often asked to show both options. Thanks Greg
  • Power on multi-console system.

• 0 Comments
    I cannot test the current behaviour in 3.0 but I'm currently working with an Ion Xe and a Gio @5 running on 2.8.2 where the Ion is the master, and is in a control area at the back of the gods while I've got the @5 in the stalls. It would be really handy...
  • Color Theme

• 0 Comments
    Why removing the color theme option? The dark gray looks on my MacBook 16'' (2019) brownish, a horrible color. Give us the possibility to create our own themes like other console does.
  • iRFR Focus Wand w/A3d Disabled

• Planned for Future on
    • 1 Comment
    iRFR devices that cannot access Focus Wand because A3d is disabled on the connected Eos device should say so, instead of just hiding Focus Wand. Thanks, Scott
  • Keep Channel Number when Cutting and Pasting Magic Sheet Objects in Same Magic Sheet

• 2 Comments
    It would be nice if I could cut and paste a light in a magic sheet and have the light keep its channel number, or at least give me an option to choose that. Currently it changes to a new number when pasting. This would be useful in the film world where...
  • Focus for Conventionals in Augmented3D

• 0 Comments
    There should be a way to focus conventonal light using XYZ coordinates because sometimes i found the point and move option makes it hard to get really accurate.
  • Feature Request - see rate/size /etc of FX altered via Global FX-Master

• 1 Comment
    Hihi, i would love to see the current rate/size/etc of a running FX while using a Global FX-Master. Thanks you very much thilda
  • Type Focus Points for Conventional Fixtures in Patch

• 0 Comments
    Hopefully not a duplication; Is it possible to create a way to type focus points for conventional lighting into patch? So that known focuses could be key-ed into the console? Thanks!
  • Settings request: number pad factor of 10x or not

• 2 Comments
    Hi! I'm sure that this has been mentioned before, but for those of us who work in film and television and are regularly using extremely high-powered LED fixtures close to the action, being able to hit [channel 1] + [at] + [3] + [enter] and having the...