• Shutters order and Augment3d

• 4 Comments
    Hi Everybody A question about how to manage the shutters' order with Augment3d : I used to change the order to have the A one upstage, C one downstage, B one Stage Left and D one Stage Right. This system is really useful to play with shutters. The...
  • A3D - Ability to Ignore Addresses in VW Import

• 0 Comments
    I might be missing something but it seems when you import into A3D from VW 2020 there is no way to ignore the addresses of the incoming VW file, which is mostly an issue because it will knock out the patch in EOS if you've made a mistake in VW and there...
  • Augmented Tab Options - Create Pixel Map from...

• 1 Comment
    Probably on the list already but would be nice if the "create pixelmap from Magic Sheet" and "create magic sheet from pixelmap" were located on Tab 3/9 respectively... Super powerful tool though! They're going to save me hours of pixelmap layouts...
  • Feature Request: Ability to Customize CSV export of patch and correction for multicell fixtures in CSV

• 1 Comment
    I use the CSV export of the patch to make fixture labels these days. It would be lovely to be able to choose which fields are exported in the CSV (for example, I only use Channel, Address, Type and Notes). Also, it would be useful to be able to export...
  • OSC get channel value

• 0 Comments
    Please do it OSC command to get channel or address value from any cue by OSC command. Like: /eos/get/cue/<cuelistnumber>/<cuenumber>/<channel>/value response will back value of intensity, color, beam, ... I think it is basic function and it is frustrating...
  • Search bar for new tab page

• 0 Comments
    Sometimes I am a little lost until I find the right thing on the new tab page. It would be nice to have a search function to quickly find the desired tab I want to open
  • General Copy and Paste Function

• 1 Comment
    For some Function it can be helpfull if Copy and Paste will be possible. Like at PC Strg. C and Strg. V. Type for every OSC String new /composition/layers/1/clips/2/video/effects/textblock/effect/positionx/behaviour/playdirection= is not very comfortable...
  • OSC Float also for Faders/Submaster

• 0 Comments
    As some have seen, my wish is a real float for Faders and Submasters. At the moment i can only fire one fixed float value via Submaster/Fader. The Encoders can send real floats. But at Encoders i can`t route an OSC String...
  • Feature Request - same timeformat as Timecode all over the board

• 0 Comments
    Hello, i love to have the ability to notate time always in HH:MM:SS.MS For example in Cues... That will include to have more than 99min and 59sec as max cue-time and other max time values i don't know of jet. Thanks a lot. thilda
  • Feature request- information on client inability to connect to master

• 4 Comments
    So, I'm sitting here with two laptops right next to each other, wanting both to connect to my RPU as a client through my wireless network. Both have the same Eos and fixture library versions and both have the same network settings (with different IPs...