• Augment 3d Haze

• 0 Comments
    The Augment 3D Haze is currently very unrealistic (for example the beam, gets brighter the further away it is from origin) The Haze is currently also spread exactly equal throughout the whole model. With the new "Zone" box in Augment 3d, it would be...
  • How to add Projektion screen in Augment 3d

• 0 Comments
    Hi. I haven't find how can i add foil or other projection screen to Augment Model. It is only possible to add a curtain. But i can not to make then the Light diffuse through this object Fabric or material.
  • 2 ETC nomad dongle = 4 universes

• 1 Comment
    Hello, it would be super nice if we insert 2 Etc nomad dongle, this combines the unlocked universes. Thank in advance
  • Recall and Copy to X Y

• 0 Comments
    Idea: Recall and Copy To functions include CIE X and CIE Y values Example: 931 CIE X CIE Y recall from 930
  • How to disable selected = highlight_in_yellow function in Augment3D

• 1 Comment
    Hello, How on earth do I get rid of the thing that highlights recently selected fixture in Augment 3D? I don't mind it so much in the magic sheet viewer, but when I look at the Augment3D viewer, I expect it to represent the stage as closely as possible...
  • Apex user-definable Target Keys buttons behavior

• 0 Comments
    Hi All, We are loving the Apex 10, we use it mostly for busking shows. Here is the question, would it be possible in the future to press two buttons in the same button bank on the same time? Right now, if you press and hold one button, you can't...
  • Enhance Temp. List functions

• 0 Comments
    Hello, i love the concept of Temporaly Lists, like trowing a couple of Paletts on to one Fader. But i can't controll the transition Time and if i like to add or delete one position of that list, i can't do it. I need to redo the howl List. In Tab36...
  • Documentation update request: Receiving Serial Commands to Trigger Events

• 0 Comments
    In the Show control section, Receiving Serial Commands to Trigger Events subsection. The documentation says to add SC to the beginning of the string, but in fact it is required to add "SC " Can the documentation be updated to clarify there must be...
  • CSV Patch Export More Info (Text Boxes, Gobo, Scroll etc.)

• 3 Comments
    It would be really useful for a CSV Export of Patch to also take information from the Text Boxes, Gobo and also information of which scrolls etc. are assigned. I don't necessarily mean the whole scroll needs to come with the CSV, however just information...
  • SACN Priority per universe and channel

• 2 Comments
    In some cases when having a guest console which takes over via sACN priority, it would useful to keep control over some universes and channels (priority per channel DD) by the house console when using NET3 nodes (which supports DD start codes). This should...