• Macro to quick load a showfile

• 1 Comment
    Have the option to set a Macro to load a different show file from the Showfile Archive, we use EOS on a series of consoles at our TV studios and use separate show files for each studio we use, it would be great to ensure that the console ops are given...
  • Flash Master

• 0 Comments
    I didn't found it in here, but i am sure that i talked a lot about Flash Masters. So here is the request. I would look for a Flash Master in Tab36.
  • shift lock direct selects

• 1 Comment
    Is there a possibility to make a shift lock button for direct selects? Or an "auto"sneak possibility for direct selects. I do some live concerts once in a while were everytime i want to use direct selects with fade time first have to press shift and...
  • Blind Spreadsheet: highlight cues

• 0 Comments
    When I am in Blind Spreadsheet view, I can type „Channel 1 thru next next“ which will outline the subsequent channels in gold while I type. The same behaviour would be helpful if I type „Cue 1 thru next next, as it clearly selects the subsequent cues...
  • Ability to label shutters on encoder names

• 0 Comments
    It would be great to be able to label shutters for moving lights in patch. Rather than just A, B, etc on the encoders, if you could assign labels like US/DS, SL/SR, Front/Back, etc. Understandably the hang of the mover makes a difference, which would...
  • Add the ability to go to the end of a scene

• 0 Comments
  • Label Jump To in Custom Direct Selects

• 0 Comments
    It would really help to build Menu trees in Custom Direct Selects especially for the OLED Buttons on Apex
  • Parked channel indicator on magic sheets

• 2 Comments
    For fixtures on magic sheets, it would be great to have a little P next to the channel icon (similar to how you get the P in tombstones) to indicate the channel is parked.
  • Allow Sub @ +/- Level

• 0 Comments
    I can use `Channel @ +/- Level Enter` to modify a channel up say 20 points from wherever it currently is, I think submasters should be able to use the same syntax. As part of my break macro I want to automatically glow the house lights, but the best...
  • Synchronised Manual Time Faders

• 0 Comments
    I like to have multiple Manual Time faders accross different fader pages, and I'd like a way to synchronise all of them I was expecting the "discrete instance" option to be such a way but unfortunately no