• ascii conversion of presets for Cobalt should be global palettes

• 0 Comments
    HI When we import ascii from eos in Cobalt, Presets become presets but channels lose reference to presets because Cobalt presets suppose to be a step of Cobalt sequence. It will be better to convert presets in global palettes, so channels could keep reference...
  • Live Color Configuration Wizard

• 0 Comments
    The ability to select a fixture and adjust it's color configuration by mixing adjusting to true white. Basically a reverse engineering of putting in a color profile and using the color picker to get white, instead you mix white and adjust the color profile...
  • Add more color temperatures from the standard colors gel picker

• 0 Comments
    I would like to see more color temperatures below 2.700 K added in the Standard Colors section of the Gel Picker screen on the Color Picker tab. This should go at least as low as 2.000K. Any lower then that it is porbably more like orange, but it has...
  • Fix build parameter for absolute effects

• 0 Comments
    Hi all, I recently tried using the build parameter with an absolute effect but it didn’t work. The intention was to get lights in a softbox to turn on in groups of a couple random lights at a time and then stay on. I turned on cascade entry and stop...
  • Maintaining Aspect Ratio of Lamp Projection during X-Y Movement

• 0 Comments
    Maintaining the aspect ratio or geometry of a projected profile during lamp movement in the X-Y direction. Backgroung: As you know, it's common to create specific light patterns using the lamps, such as squares or lines. However, when the lamp is...
  • Specific show file at startup

• 3 Comments
    Hello. We need a way to load a specific show file at the startup of our console. We use a element on our small entry stage and the specific show contains a entry light cue. So we need this show file at the start of the console.
  • Do Not Show Flash in Command History

• 0 Comments
    Flash On Flash Off is not a useful thing to post to the command history. Certainly not every time I flash the same channel. It scrolls the actually useful information out of sight. I don't want to see it at all, but if we must, just show it once or "Flash...
  • Label editing in MobileRFR

• 1 Comment
    I’d love to be able to edit cue labels (or any label, for that matter) in the MobileRFR app. It would be very useful for situations in which a client station/RVI is not available.
  • Update Home

• 1 Comment
    Ability to change home values for fixtures from Live, rather than going through Patch. Commands such as: [Update] [Home] [Update] [Home] [Color] These would increase the ability to busk shows, or create an easy way to make adjustments for color...
  • Toggle for Macro Direct Select Targets to be selectable while Macro Editor is the Active Tab

• 1 Comment
    I store my personal macros in 4 and 5 digit numbers and would like to be able to select them via DS tile as I would other targets when managing them in their Blind List/Editor. I envision this behavior being similar to how Groups are treated in Blind...