• Psn integration in EOS

• 0 Comments
    Feels like a natural extension of augment3d
  • Having a deterministic behavior for the {Custom} softkey in the Encoder Display

• 0 Comments
    Hi, the /eos/key/encoder_custom OSC command to control the Custom softkey in the Encoder Display only has a toggle behaviour for the moment. A deterministic behavior to activate/deactivate the softkey (as it is the case for the others softkeys for the...
  • Getting main Eos settings in OSC

• 0 Comments
    It would be great for third-party applications to be able to obtain the main general parameters of Eos in OSC, including language and library version. For example, in the same format as the version: eos/get/language and eos/get/library . Thanks!
  • Fader Button Set Level

• 1 Comment
    An extra option for Fader button config, A set level option with an option for the level, maybe even with a time? Ie, Homeing FX Masters, setting inhibits and show subs to show level at the push of a button. Personally, I run haze inhibs at 50% as...
  • Paired Encoders and Fan Encoders

• 0 Comments
    Paired Encoders: The ability to have a pair of shutters on an encoder together in a custom map, in the world of desks with 14 encoders losing 2 to having A and C, and B and D paired at your fingertips would be great! And maybe in the CDS editor have...
  • Intensity Cue Only restore/Tracking shield

• 2 Comments
    Could you add a new function like Update Intensity Cue Only, but with the addition of restoring the parameters to what they were before doing the update in a later cue. I would like to also have the option to set this as the default update method, like...
  • Saving effects modified by global fx into cues

• 0 Comments
    Somehow in the ESD having an option to grab effects controlled by an effect master and pull them into cue data.
  • Solo/hilight button

• 1 Comment
    Coming from Light Jockey and Onyx, I find the solo function really useful. I was really surprised when I took the Eos class and asked about it and found out it doesn’t exist. It seems like a super simple feature to implement.
  • Flexi Moves

• 0 Comments
    Similar to Flexi Active but removes tracked channels. I use a macro right now to achieve this in “view channels” but a dedicated view would be great.
  • Conditional Copy show data when fixture is in specified preset

• 0 Comments
    When copying data from one fixture type to another (specifically going from a moving light to a static), I would love a way to copy show data from fixture ONLY when it is in a specified preset. For example, if I have this cue list: I now want...