• Apply Range of Effects to Range of Lights

• 1 Comment
    Hi, I would like to be able to type channel x thru y effect a thru b to apply a different effect to each channel that I can then edit in the effects editor. This would be a nice addition since you guys don’t make the effects channels tab easily accessible...
  • "Extention" for Group-Building?

• 0 Comments
    "Extention" for Group-Building First: I can´t post it in the "What is your idea?"-Part, so i post it here.. My wish: I can create a group via: Stay in Group Tab. Give in the Syntax: Submaster/Color-Focus-...Palette copy to Group XY, Enter Then i will...
  • iPad Magic Keyboard with iRFR

• 0 Comments
    Currently, the iRFR app does not with with the iPad Air/pro Magic Keyboard from apple. It would be nice if the keyboard could run the app similarly to how it would work on a computer running ETCNomad. With this, the ability to label cues in the app would...
  • Only see Data from P9 and lower

• 1 Comment
    Hey there, I'd like to see everything but Data from a P10 Submaster. In my busking show I created a kind of blueout look. It's a calm preset when the band stops playing. This preset is on a submaster with Priority P10. While in real life they can only...
  • Data latched for specific displays

• 0 Comments
    It would be great to be able to latch data on a specific channel view or magic sheet. I don't think this is currently possible.
  • [FR] Zooming in on the AR image in iRFR

• 0 Comments
    Could you add the possibility to zoom in on the AR image in the iRFR? On a light bridge it might be too crowded to do a good selection. (Or my fingers are too fat...)
  • [FR] Improve handling of XYZ movement on same axys as fixture

• 0 Comments
    Given you have two cues that contain two focus palettes in xyz mode and those focus palettes happen to put the lights in the same y axys as the hanging positions of the fixtures. The moment the light needs to flip around to reach the other position, does...
  • I wish the A3d units setting was in the A3d section of Patch

• 0 Comments
    I'm sure this was debated, for me personally, I wish I could change between Metric, Feet/In, etc in the same screen where I'm working with Position and Orientation data. That is where those numbers matter the most and where I most realize I want to be...
  • EXECUTE on fader level..

• 0 Comments
    On FADER CONFIG I would like to be able to set a EXECUTE action on specific fader level; From Down to UP: choose level fader value, ex.. 57% and set = execute..OSC message/MAcroxx/sub/ From Up to Down: choose level fader value, ex.. 44% and set =...
  • Feature Request: Preserve Group when moving channels in Patch

• 1 Comment
    I have a Group 1, which contains Channel 1>100. I go into Patch and type Chan 4 Move To Chan 5. Now Group 1 contains Chan 1>3 5>100. I understand why the console does this, but it would be nice to have some kind of group-by-group option to lock...