• Viewing Angle/FOV Zoom

• 1 Comment
    I'm trying to visualize a rig and I wanted to know if there is a way to zoom out the FOV to a larger angle the preset one, but i couldn't find a way to do so. Am i not seeing something or is that just not a feature?
  • Fixture profiles

• 4 Comments
    I stumbled upon a way to remove unwanted extra parameters from a fixture profile, by reusing a parameter that is already in use, but this seems to be both clunky and somewhat hit & miss. Unless I'm overlooking something can there be an additional tool...
  • Control Sub with e.g. rate wheel or level wheel

• 0 Comments
    Control Sub with e.g. rate wheel or level wheel something like sub 1 "more sk" hold and then wheel
  • CIA Color Picker Customization, Feature Request

• 0 Comments
    Being able to default the CIA to have the Color Picker instead of the Browser is great, but currently you are stuck with the default CIE xy and Gel Picker. It would be great to be able to choose what is displayed there, for example having the Spectrum...
  • Show the current cue live without manual data

• 0 Comments
    Showing the cue as it was and as it will be to the LD currently involves either storing the changes somewhere or deleting them then undoing the delete. Staging mode has made me think we could copy manual data to it allowing a one step before and after...
  • Allow load of multiple cues from 1 list to multiple faders. 1/1 1/2 1/4 1/6 etc..

• 0 Comments
    For full manual control of cues in non sequential playback. Any look at any moment. Not enough subs.. had over 400 last show lots of loading and unloading.
  • Change origin point of inserted objects

• 0 Comments
    Hi, please may we have the option to change the origin point of an object from the default centre of the object. Would make placing items on the floor (and on top of each other) much easier. Thanks
  • Make fully customizable fixture build names sequence etc.

• 0 Comments
    Alot of the time fixtures don't exist from film world. And being forced to select from default lists adds time to build your own. Please give us a blank slate. We add name sequence and limits ranges etc. So we know what we are controlling.
  • RAL Catalog in Color Picker

• 0 Comments
    That would be great if we can add RAL catalog in color picker. You can choose not only Lee or Rosco, but also RAL colors.
  • +% and -% buttons in iRFR apps

• 0 Comments
    Can +% and =% buttons be added to the iRFR apps? Given that the apps do not display the current level, the ability to increase or decrease a level by a defined percentage would be enormously helpful. Thanks.