• Have the possibility that [Subdown] and [Subup] They can send two independent commands with one macro.

• 4 Comments
    Hello! I think that this function will be very usefull, in my opinion. And you? Thank you for your attention! Regards
  • Super Spikie CMY Mode Fixture Request

• 1 Comment
    In patch, there is only the Super Spikie RGBW version. Currently the only way to change it to CMY mode is to manually edit the profile.
  • Art-Net input in Show Control

• 0 Comments
    What is possible with sACN in Show Control should be possible with Art-Net too.
  • Record Minus Sub option without selecting sub range

• 0 Comments
    I would like to have a record minus sub option where I don’t have to select the subs I’m excluding from record. I know I can hit (-)(sub)(x)(thru)(y)(record)(cue)(z)(enter) to record a cue without certain subs. Can we make a version where I don’t have...
  • Record Minus Sub

• 5 Comments
    Correct me if this already exists but I’d love to have a record minus sub option. Obviously there’s some workarounds like double tapping (select active) to select non sub active and pressing record or making all subs exclude from record, but I think just...
  • Merging cue lists from a show with automark to one without should insert marks

• Planned for Future on
    • 2 Comments
    (b322 in case that matters) I merged in an old showfile (cues, presets, focus palettes, effects) to prep for a remount and the old showfile was created and saved with AutoMark enabled. I'm merging the show to my NEW base showfile that has AutoMark...
  • The "padlocks" and the "eyes" are hard to see on light colored objects in the hierarchy

• Planned for Future on
    • 1 Comment
    In the hierarchy, if you have objects with a light-colored square (especially white) next to them, it can be very hard to see if that object is locked or has an invisible eye icon. Maybe those icons should be bigger so they are easier to see, or their...
  • Enhancements for Grid settings

• Under Review on
    • 2 Comments
    Couple of things regarding to Grid settings. Based on b307 - The width of the Width & Height fields in Preferences are really wide, which results in the Height being hidden or needs horizontal scrolling to show, when the pane is in default(?) width...
  • Feature request: Implementation of QR-Codes

• Under Review on
    • 1 Comment
    Combination of TPSR App and aRFR/iRFR app via QR Codes Hi, I´m getting new Sensor3 racks in my theatre. So i updatet the outlet labels with new Stickers for Channelnumber, DMX-adress and so on for the TPSR app. I also added QR-Codes on the stickers...
  • "F" function toggle..continuous tracking (Please see videoclip)

• Under Review on
    • 0 Comments
    I would like "everything" to move when I position the fixture without having to press "F" again and reposition myself with the mouse, a POV type situation for when I position the Fixture. If I put myself in front of the fixture and move the fixture...