What i really really want for the EOS System:

1) A real Control for Submaster/Fader via Q-List (like Transtechnik Konsoles)

2) A real Darkmove (sorry but the "Darkmove" on EOS Systems is not a Darkmove)

3) The Option for the Macronames in Q-List (if it is possible via "DATA" Switch??)

4) Wordwrap for Notes (Shift-Enter on Keyboard??)

5) The Option see the Real-Out-Data -it is a Prob with Park-Channels (also like the INTA-AKTA-LKI Switch on Transtechnik)

5a) Or the Option with SHIFT Park a Channel real locked. Nothing can change the Level, means is a Channel locked, his Count shown on Screen and if i turn the Wheel -nothing happend with this Channel, he show his locked Level.

6) A new Manual, not the Version 2.0 and then Releasenotes. A really new Manual.

Parents
  • 2) You'll need to get more info about what you want. Eos has 2 dark move options.

4) I thought this was maybe possible because you can wrap text in DS by using || in the label but this doesn't work.

5) About + Address will give you the DMX output on every param.

6) I doubt you'll get a new manual until version 3.0
  • I wil try to explain...
    2) The MH stands at Pan/Til 50/50 Intensity 100. Record Q1.
    Next Q you try them at Position Pan/Tile 25/25,..... hmmm does not work, you can kill them.
    Okay, Intensity at 0%, Record Q2.
    Now Go to Q1, all okay Then press Go the MH moves and turn of the light during the Move.
    Thats not wright. The Move must happen after the Q2 complet in.
    So first light off, Q stand complett and now the move work.

Now you try in Q3 the MH at Position Pan/Tilt 75/75, Light at 100%..... hmmm we don't need, you can drive the light at 0%.
    Okay.
    Record Q3.
    And now press Go.

You have a move (and Sound of this move in the roof) for "nothing".

It is not realy comfortable. I must Clean up the complet Show to find this "miststakes" and correct them.
    Make "Sneak Enter" or "At Enter Out" after work with a MH and don't use they in a Q is not that what i think it is a Darkmove.
    For the Option +% and -% is a Channel at 0% is not a count they not active. So i get a Faultmassage if i use this with a Channel that start at 0% .
    So 0% is not active, but for a Darkmove is 0% a Count???
    I come from a Transtechnik. On this desk it is possible to define a "Beteiligtenschwelle" (only Channles over this Count can be record) so all Count with 0% will be ignore and i have no "unmotivatet Move".
    If it is possible, take a watch on a TT Konsole how the Darkmove on this Desk works.
    I think thats a rel Darkmove.
  • I wil try to explain...
    2) The MH stands at Pan/Til 50/50 Intensity 100. Record Q1.
    Next Q you try them at Position Pan/Tile 25/25,..... hmmm does not work, you can kill them.
    Okay, Intensity at 0%, Record Q2.
    Now Go to Q1, all okay Then press Go the MH moves and turn of the light during the Move.
    Thats not wright. The Move must happen after the Q2 complet in.
    So first light off, Q stand complett and now the move work.

Now you try in Q3 the MH at Position Pan/Tilt 75/75, Light at 100%..... hmmm we don't need, you can drive the light at 0%.
    Okay.
    Record Q3.
    And now press Go.

You have a move (and Sound of this move in the roof) for "nothing".

It is not realy comfortable. I must Clean up the complet Show to find this "miststakes" and correct them.
    Make "Sneak Enter" or "At Enter Out" after work with a MH and don't use they in a Q is not that what i think it is a Darkmove.
    For the Option +% and -% is a Channel at 0% is not a count they not active. So i get a Faultmassage if i use this with a Channel that start at 0% .
    So 0% is not active, but for a Darkmove is 0% a Count???
    I come from a Transtechnik. On this desk it is possible to define a "Beteiligtenschwelle" (only Channles over this Count can be record) so all Count with 0% will be ignore and i have no "unmotivatet Move".
    If it is possible, take a watch on a TT Konsole how the Darkmove on this Desk works.
    I think thats a rel Darkmove.
Children
No Data
Related