What i really really want for the EOS System:

1) A real Control for Submaster/Fader via Q-List (like Transtechnik Konsoles)

2) A real Darkmove (sorry but the "Darkmove" on EOS Systems is not a Darkmove)

3) The Option for the Macronames in Q-List (if it is possible via "DATA" Switch??)

4) Wordwrap for Notes (Shift-Enter on Keyboard??)

5) The Option see the Real-Out-Data -it is a Prob with Park-Channels (also like the INTA-AKTA-LKI Switch on Transtechnik)

5a) Or the Option with SHIFT Park a Channel real locked. Nothing can change the Level, means is a Channel locked, his Count shown on Screen and if i turn the Wheel -nothing happend with this Channel, he show his locked Level.

6) A new Manual, not the Version 2.0 and then Releasenotes. A really new Manual.

Parents
  • 2) You'll need to get more info about what you want. Eos has 2 dark move options.

4) I thought this was maybe possible because you can wrap text in DS by using || in the label but this doesn't work.

5) About + Address will give you the DMX output on every param.

6) I doubt you'll get a new manual until version 3.0
  • 5) in the ZIB?
    At this play i don't need it. I like to see this Information in my Channelscreen.

For my Foyer i get Channel that must during the show all time on.
    So i make a Macro, Channels set on usefull counts and then the Channels at Park
    Fire this Macro

Go to Q1 (in this my Foyer Channels not in) and the Counts walk at 0%. I can change the shown count on every count i wanne have. But it dosen't work for the lamps because they parked.
    So that what the Consol me tell is "wrong". I get not the real Information about a Channel.
    Okay, their is a small "P" right corner. But i'am not the only Guy that works with the Console and other don't see this "P" or think it incorrect,...
    I think it will be better if i get a view with all real outgoing Datas. The ZIB is to small for this.
  • 5) in the ZIB?
    At this play i don't need it. I like to see this Information in my Channelscreen.

For my Foyer i get Channel that must during the show all time on.
    So i make a Macro, Channels set on usefull counts and then the Channels at Park
    Fire this Macro

Go to Q1 (in this my Foyer Channels not in) and the Counts walk at 0%. I can change the shown count on every count i wanne have. But it dosen't work for the lamps because they parked.
    So that what the Consol me tell is "wrong". I get not the real Information about a Channel.
    Okay, their is a small "P" right corner. But i'am not the only Guy that works with the Console and other don't see this "P" or think it incorrect,...
    I think it will be better if i get a view with all real outgoing Datas. The ZIB is to small for this.
Children
No Data
Related