• Incrementing Parameters in smaller than 1% values

• 0 Comments
    With the advent of LED lighting and better cameras on set I often find myself living in a world where intensities are at super low levels between 1 and 10%. Often I'm using the Pig+Encoder wheel to finely adjust intensity values between whole percentage...
  • RDM Parameter Editor

• 0 Comments
    It would be really helpful if you could address, edit, and monitor fixture/device parameters via RDM in the fixture patch window. Anyone know of a console that does this already? I am pretty sure it's Avo but I cannot remember off the top of my head.
  • CSV Export/Import of Patch

• 0 Comments
    Make label printing and other paperwork easier by allowing CSV export and import of the patch.
  • Blind status indicator on Hog PC

• 1 Comment
    I can’t tell you how many times I’ve accidentally been in blind on my Hog PC rig. It would be super great if there was a viable indicator next to the command line. I often keep my front panel hidden because I don’t have the screen real estate.
  • Output Window Filtering and font Size adjustments

• 0 Comments
    It would be really beneficial if there were different options to filter what we were viewing in the output window. Like Live, Per Source, and parked. I work in film and Television, and being able to filter what actually has values would be helpful when...
  • Color the cues in a cuelist

• 2 Comments
    A neat addition to Hog would allowing certain cues in a cuelist to be background filled with a selected color. This could help out with programmers that are setting up shows for those that are less Hog savvy or those that like color coordination for organization...
  • Show Selected in Patch window

• 0 Comments
    It would save a ton of time if we had a show selected in the patch window instead of having to scroll through to find the highlighted fixture.
  • Allow icons and graphics on Pallette buttons

• 0 Comments
    I would love to see the ability to not just color code a pallete button, but to also add an icon. (such as a star or gobo). I see this on onther consoles and it is very helpful. Similar to how you changes icon in media picker.
  • The Ability to send what you are programming in Blind mode to a visualizer but not to Live

• 0 Comments
    I would love to sit in rehearsal with a look on stage, while programming other parts of the show on a visualizer.
  • Fixture Builder improvements + Custom Encoder mapping

• 3 Comments
    Hi Hog people! There are two ideas come up in my mind when I'm talking to the customers and having a feedback from them. 1. Building a unite compound fixture with master section and pixel (or any other type) parameter control without using dotted...