Personality for Elektralite MY250i

I would like to create a personality for the Elektralite MY250i.  The problem is that the channel assignments in the fixture put Pan Course on 5 and Pan Fine on 14 and the same goes with Tilt Course(6), Tilt Fine(15).  Since the editor only allows 16bit channels to be consecutive, is there a way around this?  I prefer to use a profile as opposed to just making them "dimmers" in the patch.
Parents
  • Unfortunately this is a limitation within Expression that the coarse and fine channels have to be consecutive. I'm not certain if there is a way to do this - you could patch the coarse channel as Pan/Tilt and then use the User# parameters to get the fine channels into the profile, however you will not get the true benefit of 16-bit fades. You would get access to the "fine adjustment" part of pan & tilt though...

Thanks -

Sarah

• Unfortunately this is a limitation within Expression that the coarse and fine channels have to be consecutive. I'm not certain if there is a way to do this - you could patch the coarse channel as Pan/Tilt and then use the User# parameters to get the fine channels into the profile, however you will not get the true benefit of 16-bit fades. You would get access to the "fine adjustment" part of pan & tilt though...

Thanks -

Sarah

Children
Related