Remote Interface

Perhaps this is more a question for Tech Support but I figured I'd start here since I think (hope? :) the answer is easy.

I just acquired a Remote Interface (the old-style kind) to go with my Express 125.  I had previously upgraded the Express to v3.1.0 of the console software.  The Remote Interface came with version 2.x loaded.  The two didn't talk so I found an old v3.0.2 Remote Interface Software disk and got the RIU upgraded to v3.0.2, but, it still comes up with a blank screen and, so far as I can tell, the two don't talk.  The Upgrade Disk, however, sees the unit and the upgrade passed, so I know the problem isn't my Ethernet wiring.  I checked the RJ45 crossover settings in the console, and they are correct (crossed over, since I have a standard ethernet cable and no hub between them).

My question:  In the v3.1 release notes, it talks about downloading a new Remote Software Upgrade disk from the ETC website.  I've searched in every corner of the ETC website and can't find the aforementioned upgrade disk.  Where do I obtain that?

A second question:  Is the RIU supposed to come up with a totally blank screen until it makes contact with the board?  It comes up with the left and right most LED's flashing and the left most one on solid.

Thanks!
Related