Selador & SmartfadeML

Hi

When Selador is operated by SmartfadeML, it is only R/G/B which is controllable by HUE/SAT.
Are seven colors controllable by HUE/SAT?

Best regards,

Kani

Parents
  • Can I ask where you got a profile for your selador fixtures?  I am using the Vivid-R fixtures and I was not able to find a profile.  I ended up creating one, but did not know what to do with the other 4 colors.

Thanks

Brian

• Hi Brian,

there is not yet a profile which alles complete Hue/Sat control of all 7 colors for the Selador fixtures in the Smartfade Library yet.

The next software version of Smartfade ML will contain better profiles for the Selador fixtures; this software update will be available soon.

[edited by: corey at 10:24 AM (GMT -6) on Sun, Sep 19 2010] updated text to include that the current profiles don't have complete Hue/sat controls.
  • Actually Corey, the Selador is already available in the SFML Library v5.5.5, which can be downloaded from the downloads section of the ETC website here:

http://www.etcconnect.com/docs/docs_downloads/console/SFMLLibrary555.zip

It can be found under "Selador" > "X7" - this personality is the same for all 7-colour Selador units in v2.1.2.

As mentioned previously, the Hue/Sat controls in SFML v2.1.2 only control Red, Green and Indigo colours, with manual faders for the other colours.
    In v3.0.0 of the SmartFade ML firmware this is greatly improved and will include additional personalities for other Selador variants, such as Fire and Ice.

Reply Children
Related