#lighthack & Mac OS X?

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the Arduino scene and eager to learn.  I've been on the EOS platform for several years.  

I'm wondering what it would take to get the #lighthack to work with Mac OS X?  

I'm happy to learn and figure things out if I know what direction to start my search in. I'm also happy to share what I come up with.  

Thanks much in advance for your assistance!

-Chris

Parents
  • Hi All,

Does anyone have an idea of a timescale for when Mac OSC USB support will be added ?

For a project in a couple of months I would like to use my new Lighthack Encoder Wing with a Mac based Nomad system the company use.

Obviously I will look down either a Bootcamp or alternative hardware route if it isn't enabled by then, but wondering if there are any murmurings from Wisconsin .... ?
  • Hello,

We are hoping to have this support included with the next major release of Eos Family software. I can't promise any sort of date for that.

You may want to consider joining the Eos Open Beta forum (if you're not already a member). That will give you early access to the code (albeit, Beta code). We would certainly appreciate your feedback on the work when it's available!
Reply Children