Teensy 3.6 causes Eos to hang on Mac

Hello

I have mac OS 10.13, with eos 2.7.3 (currently no dongle or gadget attached, just using in offline mode), when I plug a teensy 3.6 with vanilla lighthack loaded I'm getting one of two things - either eos won't connect to the device (it shows as trying with an error code), or (of often after a while) I get a connection, followed by the subscription methods appearing in tab 99, but then eos hangs (spinning wheel)

If I boot into windows on the same machine the teensy connects without a problem

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Richard

Parents
  • I tested different boards (Teensy 3.6, Arduino Uno, Arduino Micro) on macOS 10.14.1 Mojave beta (MacBookPro 2018) with 2.8.0b53.
    I have no problems with all the boards. There are some general problems with USB drivers on Mojave release,
    maybe the next release will solve the problems. I tested my boards with Mojave 10.14beta and different Mac's without problems.
    Maybe you should update your Arduino IDE to the last release (1.8.7), also Teensy to 1.44. I use PlatformIO for all platforms.

• I tested different boards (Teensy 3.6, Arduino Uno, Arduino Micro) on macOS 10.14.1 Mojave beta (MacBookPro 2018) with 2.8.0b53.
    I have no problems with all the boards. There are some general problems with USB drivers on Mojave release,
    maybe the next release will solve the problems. I tested my boards with Mojave 10.14beta and different Mac's without problems.
    Maybe you should update your Arduino IDE to the last release (1.8.7), also Teensy to 1.44. I use PlatformIO for all platforms.

Children