Teensy 3.6 causes Eos to hang on Mac

Hello

I have mac OS 10.13, with eos 2.7.3 (currently no dongle or gadget attached, just using in offline mode), when I plug a teensy 3.6 with vanilla lighthack loaded I'm getting one of two things - either eos won't connect to the device (it shows as trying with an error code), or (of often after a while) I get a connection, followed by the subscription methods appearing in tab 99, but then eos hangs (spinning wheel)

If I boot into windows on the same machine the teensy connects without a problem

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Richard

Parents
  • I tested different boards (Teensy 3.6, Arduino Uno, Arduino Micro) on macOS 10.14.1 Mojave beta (MacBookPro 2018) with 2.8.0b53.
    I have no problems with all the boards. There are some general problems with USB drivers on Mojave release,
    maybe the next release will solve the problems. I tested my boards with Mojave 10.14beta and different Mac's without problems.
    Maybe you should update your Arduino IDE to the last release (1.8.7), also Teensy to 1.44. I use PlatformIO for all platforms.

• Mac Os 10.13.6

Updated my Arduino install.  reloaded uno with default test sketch.  Still delay on connect with multiple com port errors, read failure errors.  Eventually connects and works but still an issue.  

• This sounds like my issue - although for me eos hangs for quite a few seconds before working. I have a suspicion my OS is a little corrupt though as i often get eos hanging on my mac when it first launches, and have since 2.7 has been released..

Reply Children
No Data