Studio spot 250 home rot1 error

Hello I have an hold studio spot 250

the homing is very long and he give me a home rot1 err when he finally finish the homing procès 

Anyone have a tips for fix it 

have a nice day 

Parents
  • I am not completely familiar with this product, but based on other moving light knowledge I think it could be one of a few things.

If the wheel is rotating during homing you probably don't have a motor, driver, or wiring problem. Unless its movement is really jerky or inconsistent.

If the wheel keeps rotating round and round, you either have a problem with your sensor, the magnet on the wheel that the sensor interacts with, or the wiring to that sensor. 

I would start with the magnet, and then go to the sensor, and check wiring last as it can be challenging.

• I am not completely familiar with this product, but based on other moving light knowledge I think it could be one of a few things.

If the wheel is rotating during homing you probably don't have a motor, driver, or wiring problem. Unless its movement is really jerky or inconsistent.

If the wheel keeps rotating round and round, you either have a problem with your sensor, the magnet on the wheel that the sensor interacts with, or the wiring to that sensor. 

I would start with the magnet, and then go to the sensor, and check wiring last as it can be challenging.

Children
Related