Studio spot 250 home rot1 error

Hello I have an hold studio spot 250

the homing is very long and he give me a home rot1 err when he finally finish the homing procès 

Anyone have a tips for fix it 

have a nice day 

Parents
  • I am not completely familiar with this product, but based on other moving light knowledge I think it could be one of a few things.

If the wheel is rotating during homing you probably don't have a motor, driver, or wiring problem. Unless its movement is really jerky or inconsistent.

If the wheel keeps rotating round and round, you either have a problem with your sensor, the magnet on the wheel that the sensor interacts with, or the wiring to that sensor. 

I would start with the magnet, and then go to the sensor, and check wiring last as it can be challenging.

• I was informed that these fixtures likely used Optical Sensors, which means that a magnet is definitely not a factor.

According to High End Systems Service, it is possible that it is a motor failure, with fixtures this old it could be warped and binding on something inside.

Feeling the motor by hand w/o power gives a good indication sometimes. If its stiff then the motor of the wheel is the problem, if it is not stiff then it may be the sensor, driver, or logic board.

• I was informed that these fixtures likely used Optical Sensors, which means that a magnet is definitely not a factor.

According to High End Systems Service, it is possible that it is a motor failure, with fixtures this old it could be warped and binding on something inside.

Feeling the motor by hand w/o power gives a good indication sometimes. If its stiff then the motor of the wheel is the problem, if it is not stiff then it may be the sensor, driver, or logic board.

Children
Related