Colour source par mode

Hello,

We've just bought 15 colour source pars and i'm just wondering about the dmx modes. The manual on the ETC website talks about the 3 different DMX control modes. There are also manuals (whitelight website) which just talk about the 5 channel mode with no other options, which is what we have. Is one an older version of the other? As a new unit- which should we be expecting?!

Thank you

Parents Reply Children
  • Hi Corey

Yesterday I try to update the SCPar using the UpdaterAtor but without sucess. I connect my laptop to the light network that we've got that consists on a Congo Sr(Server) + Congo jr(Backup) + Wirelles hub + RDM/DMX Gateway 4 port(but we only use 2 for now) + the ethernet swicht. I connect 1 SCPar to DMX 2 of the gateway. When I start the UpdaterAtor this message appears:

I press YES and after that the Updater dosn't recognize the SCPar. I use a crossover cable to connect my laptop directily to the gateway and finally the Updater recognize the gateway but not the SCPar. Ours SCPar have the V1.0.1 and I try to do everything that is on the file that you send but I cant find the ColorSource family Bootloader.

When I use the Setup version of the UpdaterAtor it always appear at the top a message saying "No internet connection was detected". What I'm doing wrong??

How can I update ours SCPar using the Gateway??

Pedro Alves

• Just to say THANKS to Corey again.

Pedro Alves
Related